Beginning of the week, I published pictures of some of the winners of the Custom Chrome Europe Show (13th edition) held last weekend in Mainz, Germany. More than 120 custom bikes were competing from as far as Lithuania and Norway for a total prize awards of € 50.000! Below is the complement list of winners, all very good examples of european creativity (see more bikes after the jump.) Some of these bikes are coming to Sturgis. But please, don’t ask me why none of the ladies are blonde… From top to bottom. 1- Bike Stargate by Garage 65 Italy. 2- Trike Prometheus by Motorvisionen. 3- Bike Billy Bob by  Christophe Madaus. 4- Bike Springer Revival by School Bar Atelier. 5- Bike Triumph TMT by TMT Moto. 6- Bike Pura Vision 2011 by Wildstyle.  (pictures copyright Onno Wieringa (Madness-photography), H. Roesler & F. Sander for Cyril Huze)

22 Responses to “Best Custom Bikes At Custom Chrome International Bike Show Series European Championship (Part 2)”

1. 1 Henry Apr 2nd, 2011 at 8:07 am

Just a question Cyril. Why there were no girls on bikes at the North American Championship and a girl on each bike at the Europeean Championship? But all the bikes were cool with or without girls!

2. 2 2Low Apr 2nd, 2011 at 8:09 am

The top one, all aluminum is a fab. masterpiece.

3. 3 Brent Apr 2nd, 2011 at 8:13 am

Lot of eye candy this week in your site. Thanks,

4. 4 chopmonster66 Apr 2nd, 2011 at 8:53 am

nice bikes ,but the ladies take the show !!!!

5. 5 Manhattan Choppers Apr 2nd, 2011 at 11:20 am

Somehow I don’t miss the blondes. Hope you make leesburg,great event!!

6. 6 golfish Apr 2nd, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I like the top of the top one 🙂

7. 7 Rider2 Apr 3rd, 2011 at 12:33 am

Nothing has changed with taking pictures of bikes for the past 15 years. This is actually coming from Europe where they seem to think that putting 2 bimbos dressed like hookers will actually enhance the motorcycle. Not sure why. It’s actually distracting from the bike details.

We can thank the Germans for starting this a long time ago. Doesn’t really do anything for the bike, really and I am sure it doesn’t help selling more magazines.

8. 8 Wiz Apr 3rd, 2011 at 4:13 am

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA!!! Yeah, Baby! What bikes? Didn’t see ’em! Wiz

9. 9 chopperfreak29 Apr 3rd, 2011 at 8:05 am

The last bike is my personal and biased favorite. Look’s like a 45, but the chick is in the way! Never been much for the strippers on bikes thing, if I wanna see strippers I’ll just go to a club.LOL

10. 10 Doc Robinson Apr 3rd, 2011 at 8:20 am

I’m with golfish!

11. 11 Ronnie Apr 3rd, 2011 at 8:33 am

Double pleasure.

12. 12 zyon Apr 3rd, 2011 at 9:40 am

That top picture… that girl is about to go from posing for a corporate photo to posing for Easy Rider….those bad boys are seconds from popping out!

I love the solid black rims with the brown trim. Really classy bike.

13. 13 aft customs Apr 3rd, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Bimbos? There is nothing distasteful about those girls. You see more skin at your public swimming pool. Artists , sculptures AND car & motorcycle designers from the very beginning consider the perfect art form the womans body. Having women pose with those bikes makes perfect sence.It’s also a business decision. Hosrt & Frank started shooting bthe AMD bikes in 2008 with the AFT Girls & were able to sell more photo shoots because there were girls in the photos. So every year at AMD the AFT Girls are working with them for that purpose.. Horst & Frank also shoot for Holgers show in Europe so that’s why you see the girls in the photos. The European mags want girls on bikes plain & simple.

14. 14 Mastiff Apr 4th, 2011 at 8:07 am

1ST PIC Bike stargate is my fav. Id like to see the tech specs that motor looks huge.
    and the model spilling out of her top just adds to the beauty

15. 15 Sid Apr 4th, 2011 at 9:17 am

Incredible bikes!…girls too and it doesn’t matter are they are blond or not)
    as for me I like number 3 …Bike Billy Bob by Christophe Madaus. I like a combination of black and beige. Looks elegant.

16. 16 Ron Apr 4th, 2011 at 12:05 pm

There’s bikes in these pictures!

17. 17 Alan K Apr 4th, 2011 at 12:19 pm

As I’m always interested in suspension and how to defy gravity, the top picture looks intriguing…

18. 18 Iron Horse Apr 4th, 2011 at 9:03 pm

I always thought that Bikes and Babes went well together.

19. 19 Chief Waldo Apr 4th, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Would someone please tell the girl in the top picture that she pulled her corset up way too high?
    Please have her adjust, then retake the picture.
    Thank you.

20. 20 obiewan Apr 5th, 2011 at 2:52 am

Man, that Billy Bob bike rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. 21 Wikked Steel Apr 5th, 2011 at 9:57 am

Stargate is my pick of the litter, what an incredible build.

22. 22 WILLIE@TROPICALTATTOO Apr 7th, 2011 at 11:40 pm

I love these woman wwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwwww oh the bikes are cool too