Interesting Wheel Chock From Harley-Davidson

Securing your motorcycle in upright position either for storage, service or transportation is an issue for all bikers. And you may know that dropped bikes are a somewhat frequent occurrence… Harley-Davidson just released this Cradle Wheel Chock ($249.95) holding a motorcycle securely on the ground, on a trailer, or in the back of a pickup truck. Not only a Harley, but any motorcycle model with vehicle weight up to 3,000 pounds, front or rear wheel size of 14 inches to 22 inches rim diameter, and 3.15-inch to 8.66-inch nominal wheel width.).

Made of sturdy aluminum, the lightweight, folding wheel chock is easy to transport and can be used in a garage or driveway for storage, service or when washing a bike. When equipped with the optional Trailer Adapter ($29.95), the wheel chock can be easily moved to a trailer or truck bed. Designed for roll-on/roll-off use, the rocking cradle allows one person to easily park a motorcycle in the stand, and Cruiser Cradle holds the bike in place without straps. The one-person operation simplifies securing the bike for transport, and upright storage saves garage space and permits easy access to both sides of the motorcycle. I placed a demonstration video after the jump.

15 Responses to “Interesting Wheel Chock From Harley-Davidson”

1. 1 Gas Man Apr 3rd, 2011 at 6:29 pm

From what I can tell, it’s a relabeled condor. The HD sticker is exactly where the condor chock label would be. It should be noted that the rotating chock will HIT aka make contact with the low riding chopper fenders. Condor does sell a proper fitting chock that would work.

2. 2 Jason Ferguson Apr 3rd, 2011 at 8:34 pm

Just what I thought.

3. 3 Fredp Apr 3rd, 2011 at 10:26 pm

Did Condor sellout to H-D? OR did Condoe forget to do a little thing called a “Patent”?

4. 4 Luis Apr 3rd, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Its probably HD reselling it. In the same way their heated vests are relabeled gerbings.

5. 5 Hungouver Apr 4th, 2011 at 6:40 am

Made by sum-yung-guy? Knockoff
    Made in USA? Condor re-brand

6. 6 SCOTT Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:15 am

I’ve got two (Condor’s) in my trailer that work well and didn’t cost 249.00.

7. 7 just my opinion Apr 4th, 2011 at 10:19 am

My quess would be that condor does not have a patent and that HD has condor making these for HD and will use condor just long enough to see if the HD dealers can sell enough to make it worth taking from condor. Just like they did to Leiman trikes and so many others over the years. Good Luck Condor

8. 8 1550tc Apr 4th, 2011 at 11:41 am

I hope Teffy at condor didnt get f–kd over by hd or will get f–ked over in the future, if this is his product

the harbour freight guys and fling ling and sum-yung are already kockin off condors only in steell

9. 9 jsvegas Apr 4th, 2011 at 11:46 am

typical Harley. I have a Condor too. Then I walked into Harbor Freight one day and saw the exact same thing for $59.95

here’s the link

10. 10 Bigalyts Apr 4th, 2011 at 2:34 pm

When it comes down to it…..YOUR EITHER A WHORE SOONER OR LATER!

11. 11 Smarter1 Apr 4th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

What i want to know is why anyone would want one? If you think about it, Harley’s are too heavy to safely push over the rocking cradle part of those type of wheel chocks for the average person. You have to get a running start pushing the bike, then you might hit the left side of that cradle & it actually pushes the bike away from you then onto it’s right side on the ground. True you could ride it in, but have you ever tried pulling your 800 lb. + bike back out of that cradle? Unless you are the Hulk your gonna struggle. I’ve seen alot easier ways out there to single load your bike such as a Pingel ‘Cycle Jaws’. Only a 1/4″ plate to roll over & it holds it tighter than a cradle type. I keep my cradle type chock under the bench. I wasn’t thinking enough on how it worked when i bought it. (why i keep it i don’t know, it should be thrown out).

12. 12 Ritchie Apr 4th, 2011 at 5:01 pm

if it is made in America I will buy one, if not I won’t, we have to save our own if we can.

13. 13 bobx Apr 4th, 2011 at 6:52 pm

whats the condor one cost?

14. 14 1550tc Apr 5th, 2011 at 12:57 am

my girl weighs 110 lbs and easily loads her softail heritage on one of these

WTF,,,,, did you see the video?? or have you seen or used one of these??

This chock is easy to super easy to use and very safe

If you cant handle or load a bike onto this chock or the pingel one ……how the fuck do you ride or manuever an 800lb bike????

sounds like u need a trike with reverse and training wheels 🙂

15. 15 Rick Lossner Apr 5th, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Looks exactly like my Condor .. I also have a $50 chock , very similar .. from Harbor Freight that works just as well……