Pandemonium Speed Gas Cap

In his Pandemonium shop located in Defiance, Ohio Daniel Donley customizes both Metric and American motorcycles and fabricate in-house quite a few interesting parts looking like nothing else I have seen before.

Example, this very cool looking Speed Cap Assembly made of 304l stainless steel. This is a NON-Vented cap, so gas tank needs to be vented internally. Can be used on any gas tank and if you can’t or don’t want to do it, send yours to Daniel Donley who will professionally weld it on for you  ID opening is 1 1/2″, total height is also 1 1/2″ and sealing is via a Teflon gasket. $50 (speed cap only) Call Daniel Donley on my behalf at 419-576-6812 or visit Pandemonium.

10 Responses to “Pandemonium Speed Gas Cap”

1. 1 Jose May 1st, 2011 at 11:08 am

Or how to make a gas cap complicated to use but beautiful.

2. 2 Larry May 1st, 2011 at 11:16 am

So, weld-on bung is in steel. Right?

3. 3 Hamilton May 1st, 2011 at 11:17 am

Looks to me like a cool bottle opener.

4. 4 Cycle Source Magazine May 1st, 2011 at 5:32 pm

This cat is an extremely talented young builder that I have been watching for a few years, good to see that you are passing the info along on him Cyril.
    Also proud to say that he is one of the Limpnickie Lot Members now.

5. 5 Eric Maurer May 1st, 2011 at 6:44 pm

sick!

6. 6 chopperfreak29 May 1st, 2011 at 8:56 pm

Cool. I use those on the liquid systems in industrial bakeries and picked up a few old ones to use as gas caps too.LOL Looks like someone beat me to it. They’re strong, seal nicely and look awesome. Re-purposing at it’s best! But buying from Pandemonium does eliminate the hassle of sourcing one (especially in the appropriate size) outside of the food service industry and adds a gasket that’ll handle fuel. Great idea and kudos to the guys at Pandemonium.

7. 7 Knucklehead May 2nd, 2011 at 6:54 am

I worked in the fluid industry for 30 yrs. I’d see that as a pain in the a** to use on a bike.

8. 8 Cisco May 2nd, 2011 at 9:48 am

Nothing special or custom about this. He is just using very common equipment from the brewing industry. I have quite a few for my beer fermenters. It also requires a special removable gasket to work properly. Not impressed at all! About $30 in parts.

9. 9 maroco May 2nd, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Great ad in a bike.

10. 10 golfish May 2nd, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Same as Knucklehead, but 33 years. It might look good on some rides but still a PITA.
    I use the caps once in a while at shows for kick stand pads. They look good polished up.

Crusher