2011 Sturgis Black Hills Rally Tees Already For Sale

You go or don’t go to the 71st anniversary of the Sturgis Black Hills Rally, but you can already stock on the official 2011 rally merchandise.

I counted 15 different tee-shirt designs, all 100% heavyweight cotton with quality screen print on front & back. Save time & money while in Sturgis… Sold at a discount at: Motorcycle Event Shirts.

8 Responses to “2011 Sturgis Black Hills Rally Tees Already For Sale”

1. 1 Drake May 3rd, 2011 at 9:26 am

Good prices.

2. 2 Brother T May 3rd, 2011 at 10:40 am

I’m usually not much on pinup girl shirts, but I do like that one.

3. 3 Wiz May 3rd, 2011 at 1:03 pm

I wonder how many corpses wind up in the morgue with “I Survived Sturgis 20**” Kinda ironic countin’ yer chickens ahead of time. Wiz

4. 4 Delski May 3rd, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Man this is like when wal mart puts out christmas stuff in september

Little early

But very nice looking shirts

5. 5 ROGUE May 4th, 2011 at 6:34 am

Now you do not have to bring shirts back for people that did not go to Sturgis.
    They can go on line and by them and add any story they want LOL
    At one time people only wore the shirt if they actually went to the event.

6. 6 Mike Greenwald May 4th, 2011 at 8:44 am

Yeah Rogue, at one time they used to ride there, too.

7. 7 Wiz May 5th, 2011 at 4:00 am

Back in the old days, if you wore a Harley T-shirt ‘an didn’t have one, we’d RIP it right off yer back with extreme pregidice! …Aw, the good ‘ol days before everyone got homoginized, deordorized, pasturized, civilized, wash yer hands after ya pee [guys who WORK fer a livin’ gotta wash their hands BEFORE they pee], neutered, gave wearin’ the pants to their fat,pig,bitch of a ‘ol lady, who they gotta ASK before they do anythin’, policically correct, “Excuse me”, “Plwease wait patiently, and someone will be with you”, “May I put you on hold”, “I know you deserve a pay raise, but the CEO’s just gave themselves bonuses, so there are no funds available at this time, maybe in 6 months”, drive the speed limit, don’t fart in public [“How DARE you FART in front of my wife!”… “I’m sorry, I didn’t KNOW it was HER TURN!!”], line waitin’, planning for retirement 401K, suffer in quiet desperation, therapy goin’, foriegn-made transportation drivin’, haircut ‘n shaved, colone wearin’, clean colthes, MURTHER-FERKERS!! Jus’ my observation, of course. YUK-YUK!! Wiz

8. 8 Wiz May 8th, 2011 at 4:14 am