Ed Hardy Motorcycle Fashion Helmets

I guess those who dress in Ed Hardy from socks to caps – if they really ride a motorcycle – will want to complete their gear with these riding fashion helmets. Supposedly they are very hot…It’s the result of the partnership between Christian Audigier (he created the Von Dutch clothing and accessories line, now defunct) and the graphic and tattoo art of Ed Hardy. Not my fashion statement, but I must admit they have cool names like Koi Fish, Death Or Glory, Dead Or Alive, Love Kills Slowly, Orange Tiger, Grenade, etc.

16 Responses to “Ed Hardy Motorcycle Fashion Helmets”

1. 1 Luis May 27th, 2011 at 8:23 am

I thought ed hardy was played out and all the pricks are wearing those loud MMA t-shirts. :p

2. 2 fluke May 27th, 2011 at 8:43 am

3. 3 Gas Man May 27th, 2011 at 9:09 am

NO Walk away… walk away from the disgusting…

4. 4 burnout May 27th, 2011 at 9:31 am

Not I. peace

5. 5 MDSPHOTO May 27th, 2011 at 10:43 am

Ed Hardy is played out and I am one of those “Pricks” that wears the MMA shirts. I love the tolerability for anyone out there that doesn’t conform to biker norms.

6. 6 badams May 27th, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Most people dont even know who Ed Hardy is. For those that do realize its not a brand worth supporting.

7. 7 Ribaldmanikin May 27th, 2011 at 3:03 pm

I love Ed Hardy stuff. It makes it so much easier to pick out the douchebags.

8. 8 Luis May 27th, 2011 at 3:56 pm

I wonder if it the douchebaggery shows up on infrared photos.

9. 9 chopperfreak29 May 27th, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Never heard of him. And MMA sucks, clothing and all.

10. 10 EvoJoe May 28th, 2011 at 7:24 am

Is Dennis Rodman their spokesman once he takes off the wedding gown?

11. 11 dom choppers syndicate May 29th, 2011 at 3:42 am

no no!!!! thanks

12. 12 lcfabrications May 29th, 2011 at 8:12 pm

i dont know who Ed Hardy is……but I assume its the same lines as the whole Dark Custom thing…exploitations of a lifestyle being sold to douchebags who know nothing of it, but then hey, being your own individual, just like your friends is important right?

13. 13 Quis May 30th, 2011 at 12:26 pm

The actual Ed Hardy is a very accomplished tattoo artist.
    Unforutnately, that douchebag French poser, Christian Audigier; has exploited his artwork and stuck it on everything from air fresheners to sheets & towels.
    in this case: hate the messenger (Christian) and not the message (Ed Hardy).
    Ed Hardy succcessfully sued Christian Audigier last year for vilolating their agreement….but it was too late to stop the gross over-commercialization.
    This French Fck has already ruined the reputation of a great artist and screwed all of the vendors who ever got involved with him. Christian use to even pretend he was Ed Hardy and the store clerks on Melrose would tell people Ed Hardy was dead!
    His ego is so big…he had to start putting “by Christian Audigier” on all of the Ed Hardy designed shirts.
    Boycott “Christian Audigier”!!!!

14. 14 J. Preston May 30th, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Agreed. Quis, you have good knowledge of Audigier. He made a fortune exploiting others.

15. 15 Rick Peyton May 30th, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Wow! These will go great with my Von Dutch shorts and Affliction t-shirt. Now if I could just find some Hollister flip flops to round out my riding apparel….

16. 16 Brad Jun 3rd, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Douchebags on the Jersey shore will love these with their Affliction shirts.

Crusher