Built-In Raked Bagger Headlight Bezel.

Raking a Bagger for looks or necessity (when installing a tall front wheel) has unintended consequences. One of them being that you will end up having nacelle headlight ligthing up the sky instead of the road… Welll, there was a couple solutions to fix this, but none as fast and cheaper than the one now offered by Joel at Headwinds. A replacement headlight bezel for Mariah Extended Nacelle with built-in rake proposed in 6º, 8º or 10º angles (other rakes possible). It will fit Harley-Davidson FLH and most after market fairings and nacelles. The 10º measures 5” long. Hardware supplied. Available in a variety of finishes.  Call 626-359-8044 or visit Headwinds® Lighting Products

6 Responses to “Built-In Raked Bagger Headlight Bezel.”

1. 1 Larry Sep 2nd, 2011 at 8:41 am

Cool idea.

2. 2 hk Sep 2nd, 2011 at 9:02 am

we’ve used one of these on a raked electra glide with a 26″ wheel instead of raking the fairing .Instant bolt on and had the headlight pointed back in the right direction .Nice product but too expensive IMO .

3. 3 Woody Sep 2nd, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Great idea! I hear ya on the cost hk, but considering the time and expense involved to make them in different rakes and the rather limited numbers they will sell at ANY price, I surprised (but pleased) they are bothering to make them at all.

4. 4 hk Sep 2nd, 2011 at 10:18 pm

I agree Woody ,its better them then us trying to machine parts to fit rakes .I would guess like all the other bagger raked stuff the price will eventually come down .We are trying to make a spacer that goes behind your stock bezel so you get the same effect but keeps your stock parts and gives it the rake .Still lots of work ,and who knows the cost may be just as much .

5. 5 Wiz Sep 3rd, 2011 at 3:10 am

I wuz just ridin’ my Road-Kill last nite ‘an noticed my headlight beam wuz shinin’ 70% in the trees ‘n 30% on the road! Ahuh, Ahuh, this is just what I need! Wiz

6. 6 ray c wheeler Sep 4th, 2011 at 5:02 pm