El Paso Chopper

Yes, shops are still building this type of choppers because clients want them. An opportunity for me to publish some eye candy (few models on bikes in my Blog…) and to give you the basic tech sheet as a guide to build one like that.

Rigid Frame: Penz Performance Austria with 42-degree rake. Engine: S&S 113” (1850 cc) with Mikuni HSR 45. Exhaust: BSL. Transmission: RevTech 6-speed.  Stock length Springer Front End. Wheels (front 21 x 2.5”, rear 18 x 8”) by Ricks Germany. Front & rear brake: Performance Machine. Primary System. BDL. Don’t ask me why this chopis called El Paso (Built in 3 months by Eastside Custom Cycles in Germany)

32 Responses to “El Paso Chopper”

1. 1 Presley Sep 20th, 2011 at 12:45 pm

I like to see again a Chopper.

2. 2 Brandon Sep 20th, 2011 at 12:46 pm

No bad, but a little bit dated 2000/2005.

3. 3 Shifter Sep 20th, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I like it very much, but it looks like the rear tire is rubbing against the fender!

4. 4 P. Carter Sep 20th, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Cyril. Don’t publish girls in some position. It distracts from the bike.

5. 5 bigitch Sep 20th, 2011 at 2:12 pm

ahhhh! a woman with no ink… refreshing!!

6. 6 Kirk Perry Sep 20th, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Nice butt.

7. 7 Eric Maurer Sep 20th, 2011 at 2:52 pm

choppers… yay!
    hot chicks with no ink…. boo!

as for the comment about it being soo 2000/2005, who cares, cool bikes are timeless. I really hope we never get to a a point where something cool is not seen as cool becuase it looks like its from a certain point in time. I can appreciate anything, from any time, period, era, etc. no matter what the style (cars, bikes, tools, paint schemes, woment too!

8. 8 Lambo Sep 20th, 2011 at 5:11 pm

Eric – very well said….

9. 9 Boomer Sep 20th, 2011 at 5:31 pm

To me this style is timeless and this one turned out as sweet as the baby girl posing with it.

And it is good to see a girl/woman without tats. These days that’s a statement too!

10. 10 ValueTeck Enterprises Sep 20th, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Was there a bike somewhere?

11. 11 Demon Child Sep 20th, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Cute chop & girl. More like that Cyril.

12. 12 burnout Sep 20th, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Bike is well done, I will steal some ideas from it. Ms model indeed has a fine hiney BUT I love the long hair!!! peace

13. 13 Hungouver Sep 21st, 2011 at 5:04 am

I like both

14. 14 stephen Sep 21st, 2011 at 5:40 am

Eric nailed it! A cute gal without tats and a “classic” chopper. Can we have more of both?

15. 15 zyon Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:29 am

to paraphrase what cyril said…

They built it because someone ordered it…if people still want them, then how are they out dated? Why force new shit down people’s throats and exclaim that yesterday’s style is out when the people still want yesterday’s stye?

The rakes out chopper has been popular since the 70’s. You can bring up countless websites of builders still churning these out. The bloated price tag is the only thing outdated.

16. 16 Iron Horse Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:48 am

Well put zyon. Great looking bike and a hot girl. Life doesn’t get much better than that.

17. 17 Doc Robinson Sep 21st, 2011 at 8:07 am

Cool doesn’t date, despite the opinion of some trendoids.

18. 18 hk Sep 21st, 2011 at 8:52 am

I like it,clean build.I also agree that dating something only dates the person calling it a fad.maybe in 2005 you figured it was a fad because your new to the industry,but as it was said by someone else people have been building chops forever and will continue to do so.Its only ever a fad to someone who can’t get off the newest bandwagon.

19. 19 fluke Sep 21st, 2011 at 9:19 am

I was beginning to think this was just a café racer website the last month or so, nice to see such a great looking chopper being featured too; the proportions of this bike will never be out of fashion.

20. 20 Chopper Kid Sep 21st, 2011 at 11:17 am

Would a 1940 Willy’s gasser look dated? If you like great, if you don’t thats ok as well But when it was popular or went out of style shouldn’t have anything to do with it. And one person said it but we all thought it and I agree, Nice Butt!!!

21. 21 Kustoms and Choppers Sep 21st, 2011 at 4:40 pm

I was expecting more colors just because of the name El Paso (I was expecting Tex-mex colors) but this is still a nice chop and nice girl.

22. 22 Smittydog Sep 21st, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Not bad and the bke is nice too.

23. 23 martin Twofeather Sep 21st, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Well an A+ for the girl and the bike comes in at an A,great job……..

24. 24 Nobody Sep 21st, 2011 at 8:38 pm

reminds me of a wool pancho I used to have. had the same sort of white & black strip deal going on.

looks cool, nice & clean. Fat tyres aren’t my cup of tea, but still a sweet bike.

The dame is easy on the eyes as well.

25. 25 zyon Sep 22nd, 2011 at 6:47 am

Chopper kid…I’d screw a (insert nastiness here) for a gasser! Gassers will never go out of style, choppers will never go out of style, bobbers will never go out of style, crotch rockets will never go out of style, cafe racers will never go out of style, led sled Harleys will never go out of style….

as long as people in this country can scrape up the cash to buy them!

26. 26 Wiz Sep 22nd, 2011 at 7:18 am

I have never been a SLAVE to Fashion! Who determinines what is IN or OUT? I know what I like ‘an that’s IT!! To Hell with what others think! Nice chop [although I’d hate ta git caught in a rainstorm, them velosity stacks would fill up quick] ‘an the hardtail on the chick I wouldn’t mind ridin’ a bit!! Yuk-Yuk!! Wiz

27. 27 chopmonster66 Sep 23rd, 2011 at 11:29 am

long bikes are better looking than then them dam cafe bikes, !!!!!!!! chick is dam nice looking too…

28. 28 bigalyts Sep 23rd, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Bike is a strong A- and the Chick is a strong A- and her Build is an A. Action like this is always timeless. Keep producing Choppers and using back ends with lace.

29. 29 mid-north-kustomz Sep 26th, 2011 at 9:08 am

bobbers will be bobbers, choppers wil be choppers, and sleds will be sleds, etc etc etc. respect to all the fabricators, welders, and painters, that chern out gifts of life like these bikes, but,, u gotta ride them, and ,hard !! anything less, you may as well go home with yr f……kn tail between yr legs.mid-noth kustoz, australia.!

30. 30 JOE Sep 26th, 2011 at 9:20 am

STOCK LENGHT SPRINGER FRONT END??????? WITH 42 DEGREES AND THE NECK THAT HIGH???

31. 31 Brian Trez Sep 26th, 2011 at 9:44 am

The bike is extremely low with a neck not higher than stock (it just looks high). So it’s possible he used a stock length Springer.

32. 32 dr. bob Oct 7th, 2011 at 7:25 pm

been there, lookin’ at it, listen to it, sittin’ on that thang. it’s a blast, the perfect shape…..believe me brothers. and i’m not talkin’ ’bout the gal!

Crusher