Carlsberg Beer Versus Bikers

Carlsberg, the famous Danish brewing company, produced this excellent beer commercial. In it 148 bikers fill almost all seats in a movie theater. Some innocent couples hesitate to take a seat among this not-so friendly crowd of bad boys… What’s going to happen? Watch (sent by Rogue)

17 Responses to “Carlsberg Beer Versus Bikers”

1. 1 Harry Sep 30th, 2011 at 8:50 am

Fabulous commercial. There is so much meaning in it. Maybe the best ad for a beer…and to change bikers image.

2. 2 Larry R Sep 30th, 2011 at 9:28 am

We need this in the USA! Great commercial!

3. 3 burnout Sep 30th, 2011 at 9:57 am

Perfect. I was drinking a YooHoo in a convenience store parking lot. A girl walks by and says”Badass biker drinking that?” So I hit her with the bottle! No I looked at her sadly and wished her peace!

4. 4 Brutos Sep 30th, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Love it. ButI never heard about all club members going together to watch the same movie. LOL. What was the movie? Beer By Carlsberg?

5. 5 Bill Sep 30th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

“and to change bikers image.” Do bikers really want their image changed? I’m not talking about the boys that dress up and play biker, I’m talking about real bikers; of which I am not. I like to ride motorcycles, and I enjoy all makes and models of bikes, but I am certainly not a bad ass tough guy biker. Nor do I want to be.

6. 6 zyon Sep 30th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

By definition, Bill, I think you are absolutely correct. I give props to those who sat down (in a scripted commercial) Wonder how many of those people (if real) would simply walk into a bar with 100 motorcycles lined up outside and no cars….

7. 7 Jeff Nicklus Sep 30th, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Outstanding commercial! Bring it to the USA!!!!!

Over & Out,

Jeff

8. 8 Mike Sep 30th, 2011 at 6:21 pm

What a fake, those guys all have ADD they could only concentrate on the cartoons or a nice pair of DDs

heheh

9. 9 sollis Sep 30th, 2011 at 10:06 pm

What was in theater that day sons of anarchy?

10. 10 martin Twofeather Oct 1st, 2011 at 9:35 am

Funny but excellent..

11. 11 ChopperKulture Oct 1st, 2011 at 11:47 am

Asolutelly brilliant!!!

12. 12 J.Gio Santa Mamba Oct 1st, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Bravo !!
    ..Makes me feel great and Happy !!!

13. 13 nicker Oct 2nd, 2011 at 9:49 pm

RE:
    “…There is so much meaning in it…”

What meaning….???
    Looks to me like this millennium’s version of “you meet the nicest people on a Honda”
    (Just another Add-man fantasy)

So, what’s that translate into today….. ‘ya meet the nicest posers on a chopper’
    And somehow that’s supposed to ‘[make me] feel great and Happy !!!’….. ???

Gi-me-a-break.

-nicker-

14. 14 mid-north-kustomz Oct 3rd, 2011 at 8:05 am

let me see,, the fruit and veg boyz m.c. right !!!! and mr @ mrs bullwinkle on their 5th weddn anniversary,,, and the hero of that all,,carlsberg beer,, fantastic,, a true threesome !!

15. 15 Matt Oct 3rd, 2011 at 10:24 am

In today’s PC world you can’t show gangs with minorities in a negative light so the safest option is to go for the old biker gang stereotype. Even still it’s great commercial =).

16. 16 Kustoms and Choppers Oct 3rd, 2011 at 5:33 pm

That was great!

17. 17 BigWave916 Oct 4th, 2011 at 9:07 am

I laughed my ass off. Great commercial and it ought to sell a lot of beer. I shared it with the 99%ers here at work and they all went out and bought a case of it. Somehing about a whole theater of bad ass bikers drinking Calrsberg convinced them they needed to start drinking the stuff.

Crusher