In Memory Of Kenny Lucas (1963-2011) Partner At Knockout Motorcycle Co.

A message from Ralph Randolf, owner of Knockout Motorcycle Co. “On 9-30-2011 we here at Knockout Motorcycle Co. lost our friend, business partner and shop manager Kenny Lucas in a motorcyle accident. I don’t have the words to explain how sad I am. I am so grateful to have known him and to have had him part of my life. I have so many memories to share about him but there is not enough space to express them. In 1999, I started a brand called Rockem Sockem Motorcycle Co. that I couldn’t have built nor the current Knockout Motorcycles Co. without him. I will miss you. Kenny my friend. I will keep the brand alive forever in your memory. Love & Respect forever.” Ralph Randolph (remembrance video by producer Job Mel in L.A.)

18 Responses to “In Memory Of Kenny Lucas (1963-2011) Partner At Knockout Motorcycle Co.”

1. 1 Joe Mielke Oct 4th, 2011 at 7:39 am

We are sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in the time you had with Kenny.
    Joe

2. 2 A 1 CYCLES Oct 4th, 2011 at 8:02 am

SORRY RALPH…HE LIVES ON, IN YOU AND EVERYTHING AROUND YOU..PEACE

3. 3 Kirk Perry Oct 4th, 2011 at 8:48 am

Man.

4. 4 brew Oct 4th, 2011 at 9:05 am

So very sorry for your loss. he will be remembered!

5. 5 Just Jim Oct 4th, 2011 at 10:39 am

Ralph, sorry to hear about your friend and partner Kenny

6. 6 live2rideaglide Oct 4th, 2011 at 11:00 am

Thoughts and prayers for you all.

7. 7 jeremy brown Oct 4th, 2011 at 11:35 am

To Ralph and the guys at knockout, so sorry for your loss, the video says it all, thought and prayers are with you guys.

8. 8 Shannan Oct 4th, 2011 at 7:37 pm

I am feeling you Raulph, I just saw him a couple of days before the accident and nobody really knows how much of an impact Kenny’s made in alot of lives. Hell, I promised to marry him before he died. I will always love and miss him, unreal…….

9. 9 Boss Hawg Oct 4th, 2011 at 10:20 pm

RIP Brother with Godspeed.

Boss Hawg

10. 10 Dave Oct 5th, 2011 at 9:21 am

Ralph,

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your entire team today and we will continue to think about all of you in these coming weeks. We lost one of our own this year as well and understand how you are feeling today. You can tell from the video what kind of a person Kenny was and what he ment to you all. May he rest in peace.

Dave at Klock Werks

11. 11 Rebecca Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:23 pm

So sorry for your loss Ralph. I just spoke to Kenny a few weeks ago! RIP Kenny…thoughts out to your friends and family!

12. 12 Smittydog Oct 5th, 2011 at 6:58 pm

I did not know him but in the video he seem to be cool dude. Im sure he will be sadly missed.Ride on forever brother.

13. 13 mack Oct 5th, 2011 at 9:13 pm

RIP Kenny

14. 14 KARL 1974 Ironhead Oct 9th, 2011 at 10:42 am

Kenny, Thanks for putting my 74 ironhead together as it sits on the lift in front of your toolbox, it saddens me i never got to go for a ride with you , Your spirit will always live in my bike. Your words of wisdom wil live on……

15. 15 Kendra Oct 9th, 2011 at 10:55 am

I didn’t personally know Kenny, i just recently heard about him, but in the short time i have heard great things about him, he was working on my fiances ironhead and in his time of need kenny gave him something wonderful a gift not many people pocess, he listened to him and gave advice that changed his thinkng, thank you kenny. I came upon the accident not knowing who he was but had a feeling crossed through me , just know that he was not alone the people that stoped to help was amazing to see in a world where every one is all about themselves he was somerhing speacial. my prayers are with all.

16. 16 TPJ Customs Oct 10th, 2011 at 1:08 am

Ralph I am so sorry for your loss. you have always been a real good guy to me for a lot of years I hope only the best for you and everybody involved. Keep up the hard work it will only make his memory stronger.

17. 17 bean're Oct 10th, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Kenny was as real as they come. I’m sorry his life was cut short but his impact on mine will live forever. See you on the other side Kenny.

18. 18 MATTY Oct 14th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

I WILL MISS YOU MY FRIEND.

Crusher