New MV Agusta Brutale 675

A new Italian work of art Supersport, the newMV Agusta Brutale 675 will be a big attraction this week at the 2011 EICMA Milan Show. Branded as the new MV Austa for Everyone, it features a naked futuristic body and super bike level performance.  Built on a brand new ultra-technological chassis (steel tubing and aluminum and is equipped with an evolutionary engine that is the most advanced in the middle-weight segment.

The new in-line three cylinder power plant (with counter-rotating crankshaft) sets new records for compactness and the application of technical solutions only previously seen on Moto GP motorcycles such as advanced electronics with the MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System), a system that integrates the Full Ride By Wire throttle control with integral multi-maps for the engine and traction control. Power output is a staggering 115 hp at 12.500 rpm.

Other features include: Traction control with 8 levels of adjustment, Single-sided rear swingarm with a Sachs rear shock, 43mm upside-down front forks, Racing brakes with radial calipers on 320mm front disks. Dry weight is only 163 kg (359 lbs) The new Brurale 675 will be available from authorized dealers starting in march 2012. It will be available in 3 color combinations: Red/Silver, Pearl White/Matt Gold and Matte Grey/Matt Antthracite for 8.990 Euros or about 12,300  US Dollars. MV Agusta USA

8 Responses to “New MV Agusta Brutale 675”

1. 1 hk Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:35 am

one of my favorite nakeds .My friend just bought last years model he says its one of the best bikes he’s owned and he’s a motorcycle mech .I like how they tried to incorperate the iconic multiple exhaust tips ,just too bad its strapped to a giant cat …im sure the aftermarket will take care of that soon .

2. 2 burnout Nov 9th, 2011 at 11:21 am

OK, I am drooling on my keyboard! peace

3. 3 sasha Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Splendid! A work of art. Too bad this bike is way too tall for little me and I don’t think there is any height adjusting on a creature of this magnificence.

4. 4 bigalyts Nov 10th, 2011 at 11:48 pm

When I first saw a MV Agusta at a Motorcycle Event<, I thought that it was a seductive looking Bike and when it walked by me in the parking lot and saw those 4 Pipes sitting under the back Seat where the Under tail sits it blew my mind. Looking down the Barrel of those 4 Shotguns, what a Sight! I think that they were the first Factory to do that feat. I like when Harley bought MV Agusta and paid 100 Million and sold it for 2 or 3 back to the same old Owners. Love It when HD took it up the a$$, PS Beautiful Bike Mr. Agusta!

5. 5 Fredp Nov 13th, 2011 at 1:12 am

Sorry, burnout!! I WAS drooling first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. 6 Mike corbin Nov 14th, 2011 at 10:08 am

7. 7 barney Nov 14th, 2011 at 10:13 am

Hate these plastic covered ‘boy racer’ bikes, all sharp creases and folds, ugly water cooled engines that look like ac motors out of refrigerators, rear seats/fender a mile above the rear wheel. They’re fxxking ugly and all look alike to me, but hey, it’ll go great with your gaudy Alpinestars, Valentino Rossi wannabe riding gear right…….YECH!

8. 8 WARPT Nov 19th, 2011 at 11:27 am

I think this bike looks great and has a grip of high-tech features!

I’ll bet barney rides a H-D with 40 year old technology and looks like every other H-D ever produced. With the ass-end of the bike dragging on the gound and slupmped so low it can’t be leaned in to curves. Oh, and who needs riding gear? I look cool riding with a do-rag and sleeveless t-shirt.