The New Victory Motorcycle Unveiled Here Tonight At 8 PM ET

Exactly at the same time the Victory Motorcycle executives unveil their brand new 2012 model today Friday December 9, 2011 at 5 pm Pacific time at the Long Beach, CA International Motorcycle Show, I will upload the pictures and specifications. So come back here at 8 pm ET (5 pm PT) to see what Polaris is up to.

19 Responses to “The New Victory Motorcycle Unveiled Here Tonight At 8 PM ET”

1. 1 Dylan Dec 9th, 2011 at 9:22 am

Should be cool!

2. 2 Matt Dec 9th, 2011 at 10:00 am

Some people are speculating that it might be the CORE bike but given that it’s being announced outside of the 2012 line up I highly doubt it will be anything that dramatic. Probably will be a limited edition of some sort.

3. 3 Jason Hallman Dec 9th, 2011 at 10:24 am

We all need for this company to gain market share. It is good for the entire industry. More complexity breeds better engineering and a departure from resting on our laurels.

4. 4 Boss Hawg Dec 9th, 2011 at 11:31 am

It’s gonna be good though! Looking forward to seeing it and learning more about it.

Boss Hawg

5. 5 Seymour Dec 9th, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Go Victory!

6. 6 CHINGON CHOPPERS Dec 9th, 2011 at 1:17 pm

Bye bye Harley! Hello Victory…….. Victory is a much smoother ride lower center of gravity and way more reliable machine. Buddy of mine has a new 2011 RoadGlide and started overheating in L.A. traffic. He had to pull over and let it cool down before heading out to the Love Ride. Cant wait to get my Cross Country bagger

7. 7 VanityPrintz Dec 9th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Great news Victory I’m looking forward to a derivative of CORE. Bring it on!

8. 8 Reverend John T. Awesome Dec 9th, 2011 at 4:13 pm

I’m interested to take a look at it, but the sneak peeks so far seem to lead me to believe they just went in the flat black/red pinstriping direction. Really the Victory styling has just never done it for me. I understand the argument of modern vs classic and no I don’t expect them to just look like a Harley. But Victory have always looked cheezy and plastic. Like they’re trying way too hard. Such a great platform deserves better styling and hopefully Victory has finally pulled their heads out of their butts and gotten some styling decisions right. But I’m not holding my breath. The only thing stopping me from buying a Vic is that I’d have to strip it down to the frame and completely redo it style-wise just to be seen on it.LOL

9. 9 Hungouver Dec 9th, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Bet it has 30″ propellor wheels and exhaust thru the fake gas tank LOL

10. 10 Shifter Dec 9th, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Impatient to see it…

11. 11 Harry Sheltz Dec 9th, 2011 at 6:36 pm

About to decide a new bike (harley). Will Victory complicate my choice?

12. 12 JT Dec 9th, 2011 at 6:37 pm

It is a cross roads done with spokes and flat black paint you see. Not new, just a style. Nothing to get too excited for. But Victory does everything better than Harley. Getting HD to wake up and start building real rideable bikes with some power.

13. 13 Boomer Dec 9th, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Shouldn’t be long before the unveiling now but by all accounts; it looks to be a new version of the Cross Roads. High Ball style maybe. I hope so. That would be a good look and good direction for this core based bike.

14. 14 Donnie Dec 9th, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Cyril is the king of tease.

15. 15 IYAAYAS Dec 9th, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Cheesy and plastic? That’s the Vision but there are a lot more Victory models that aren’t as outrageous. Victory does everything HD does but better; better power, better ergonomics, better suspension, better reliability, and better mileage.

16. 16 JT Dec 9th, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Flat black XR Bagger with apes. Hardball.

17. 17 Cris Sommer Simmons Dec 9th, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Wow… that is one weird looking machine… I’m just sayin’

18. 18 Tropical Willie Dec 9th, 2011 at 11:38 pm

Looks like ARLEN NESS DESIGN.

19. 19 BarronBlacktop Jan 5th, 2012 at 12:00 am

Victory is going balls out. good for them for pushing the evolope and trying new things.
    Its a shame Harley owning knuckle heads cant see past all the t shirts and mugs that says your a badass if you own an HD to have a normal discussion and look objectively at another brand.
    I own a balls out show winning victory kingpin. People come to me and say “whoa! love the bike, is that a harley?” when I say no whats their response? “too bad” ??!!!?? now they hate it.
    I like my vic but I dont just dont automaticallly like bikes just because of the badge.
    looking foward to seeing the new bike just hope it doesnt have one of those lame spines on the tins!

Crusher