Corbin Reintroduces The World Famous Gunfighter Seat

Mike Corbin created this seat in 1982. A timeless design that has been the most recognizable and revolutionary seat design to ever hit the motorcycle industry and probably the most copied. Corbin announced today the re-introduction of the famous Gunfighter, now available for 2006-2012 Harley-Davidson FXD Dyna-Glide, Switchback and 2006-2008 Dyna Wide Glide models.

Its design moves the seating platform closer to the bars to provide an easier reach, has a narrow nose to allow your legs to reach the pavement easier. Simple to install or remove, the Corbin Gunfighter mounts to stock locations with a single bolt. A wide variety of custom materials are available by special order at no extra charge when you order a Gunfighter or any other Corbin saddle.

From seats to fairings to spoilers and more, Corbin innovation has brought the company a total of 84 patents. Corbin Online. 800-538-7035.

8 Responses to “Corbin Reintroduces The World Famous Gunfighter Seat”

1. 1 Bruce Feb 3rd, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Doesn’t make you feel young.

2. 2 Rodent Feb 3rd, 2012 at 6:47 pm

At least it’s built by a guy who really was, and still is a biker. If ya don’t think he is,just ride with Mike from US101 to CA 1 over the mountain or ride with him from Hollister to Sturgis.

3. 3 Rider2 Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:59 pm

Corbin is still in business?

4. 4 Rob Campbell Feb 3rd, 2012 at 11:21 pm

I picked up a Corbin gunfighter with flamed back section (this just sounds wrong already) for my Shovelhead some years ago. Looks cool and is pretty comfortable.

5. 5 Just my opinion Feb 4th, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Nice “looking” seat, but I’d need to sit in it, because the last Corbin I had was HORRIBLE. I bought it on line from a Corbin dealer and didn’t have the chance to test it first…Lesson learned.

Not picking on the brand, but I understood them to be phenomenal. This was not the case and my ass was numb within 30 minutes. Hopefully this was an isolated incident, because I’m sure they wouldn’t be in business this long if it were an issue.

6. 6 Industry guy Feb 6th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

It would be great. If it was still 1996.

7. 7 Woody Feb 6th, 2012 at 8:49 pm

@justmyopinion-how long did you stick with that seat? I’ve found it takes a bare minimum of a thousand miles to get a new Corbin to conform tou your butt instead of the other way around. Very stiff foam and usually uncomfortable at first. Once broken in they give nice support and comfort in my experiences.

8. 8 Tropical Willie Feb 9th, 2012 at 11:37 am

ONE of my best seats was a Corbin seat in mid 70s DAMN things last for ever great product.