Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversary Celebration. Let’s Party In 2013.

In 2013, in a dozen of cities around the world of course including Milwaukee, Harley-Davidson will celebrate its 110th Anniversary. In Wisconsin, celebrations are set for August 29/September 1, 2013, in Rome Italy June 13-16, 2013 and other dates to be announced. Harley-Davidson also will celebrate globally the 30th anniversary of the Harley Owners Group . Activities will be revealed soon at Harley-Davidson Website.

14 Responses to “Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversary Celebration. Let’s Party In 2013.”

1. 1 ian Feb 4th, 2012 at 9:29 am

Really enjoyed the 100th in Milwaukee – but have to say its going to be a summer week in Rome for me next year!

2. 2 bigalyts Feb 5th, 2012 at 7:38 am

If the Suits showed upi this time for the Anniversary, they will probably get “Egged”!

3. 3 Little Bear Feb 5th, 2012 at 9:52 am

I miss the raised fist . . .

4. 4 Brett Feb 6th, 2012 at 7:08 am

Boy, I hope they can surprise the crowd with featured artist, ELTON JOHN again. Way to know your customer H-D.

5. 5 Shanedrive Feb 6th, 2012 at 10:07 am

ZZ top, Eric Church, BB, Um um um, who else? There has to be many that would fit the demographic. Throw out some suggestions guys/gals.

6. 6 Brett Feb 6th, 2012 at 12:06 pm

For me personally…Black Label Society, Corrosion of Conformity, Metallica, Motorhead…..Sorry but many of the riders are now kids who graduated around 1988. Heavy Metal is big with that demographic.

7. 7 motorcycle medic Feb 6th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

METAL RULES!!!
    plain and simple …

8. 8 tundra Feb 6th, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I thought they redeemed themselves with the 105th. Springsteen did yeoman’s work that night.

Yeah, the 100th was a disappointment. It was an awesome event until that certain feller took stage. I remember a local reporter joking that he saw a biker huffing and puffing, running away from the lakefront. The reporter asked the biker why he was running. The biker answered: “Only two things can make me run. The cops and FREAKIN’ ELTON JOHN!”

That said, I’m from the area and I’m looking forward to the 110th. Let me know if you need a place to stay.

9. 9 Cris Sommer Simmons Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:57 am

Looking forward to it! Can’t believe it’s been almost ten years since the 100th. Time flies and let’s hope for the Doobies again. They were awesome at the 100th and made sense too…

10. 10 .357 Magnum Feb 8th, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Cris, you’re probably a bit biased, but yeah, I’d enjoy some Doobies too…

11. 11 BigWave916 Feb 9th, 2012 at 10:35 am

Made it to the 90th, rode in from York for the 95th, rode in from Vegas for the 100th only to be apalled by the puke show put on by Dan Akroyd and Sir Elton, bought tickets to the 105th and said to hell with it and didn’t even go, and now the 110th is coming and I couldn’t care less.

12. 12 Michael Hogue Feb 11th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Doobies, Eric Clapton and or Aerosmith.

13. 13 jerry walsh Mar 1st, 2012 at 3:05 pm

kid rock, bob seger, jackyl, 38 special,

14. 14 jerry Mar 2nd, 2012 at 3:57 pm

My brother and i have been to them all. Our favoite i think is the 85th because you could just ride in town and get a cheep room anywhere. The event has gotten bigger and bigger of course and insane at the 100th. Still alot of fun and the ride there from vegas and back is what it is all about. see ya all on the 110th

Crusher