For years the BAKER Drivetrain people realized that their website was lacking some of the real meat and potatoes kind of technical information that the real Gearheads are craving for. So they assembled a team of the strongest technical and artistic minds in their company, and built an all new website that they are positive will satisfy your hunger for information, from gear ratios, proper tooth anglesand technical applications.
The Baker Website is now divided, at it is in their most recent series of catalogs, in simple categories by application type. Via drop-down menus you can find product each product, then get all details with supporting imagery and explanation of each Baker innovation. Extensive information includes gear ratios of the product, metal used, choices of case finish and even suggested product upgrades.
– Application pictures showing the product in use on a variety of bikes types
– Gearing information and options so you can build a tranny to match your riding style
– Finish choices so you can customize the look of your transmission
– Warranty information to show the kind of unmatched support that BAKER offers.
– Installation instructions so you can see how easy it is even before you order.
– Detailed CAD images showing everything from power flow to gear sequences and even vibrant cutaway illustrations showing the inner workings
– Direct link buttons to the Baker Drivetrain Online Store