The Devils Ride sports a diverse crew but one bonded by a commitment to each other and the club. Meet Laffing Devils president Gipsy, who must balance the club’s growing ranks with pressure from older members to maintain the status quo. An ex-Marine who served in Iraq, Gipsy credits the club for helping him deal with the emotional scars of war.

The Laffing Devils not only in open conflict internally but also at risk of losing their homebase. TThe Club’s unofficial headquarters is the auto body shop owned by fellow member Hawkster but police pressure might force the club to find a new home. Moving is going to cost the club money so Gipsy seeks out security work for the Laffing Devils guarding a liquor store in a very dangerous part of town. Will their new responsibilities pit the club against one another? The Devils Ride also covers what would-be members must do to prove themselves to the club before they can be “patched in.”

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

17 Responses to “The Devil Ride. New TV Show Premieres on Discovery Tuesday May 8TH at 10pm ET/PT”

1. 1 Ryan May 1st, 2012 at 8:33 am

Will watch

2. 2 Shifter May 1st, 2012 at 10:00 am

Laffing Devils?

3. 3 CafeSportyTC May 1st, 2012 at 10:51 am

hmm interesting.

4. 4 GaryC May 1st, 2012 at 3:49 pm

why would a real MC want any kine of cameras following them

5. 5 Tom May 2nd, 2012 at 8:11 am

Oh boy .’,-.,

6. 6 laughingOutLoud May 2nd, 2012 at 10:33 am

Great, just what TV needs another damn made for TV Semi-Reality show. I think I have something else more fun to do like pass a kidney stone….

7. 7 Doc May 2nd, 2012 at 11:18 am

Can i order my patches online now from the discovery website? J/K – I’ll still watch because I can only steal basic cable…

8. 8 madandy May 2nd, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Wow, A gayer version of Sons of Anarchy. The police battle to kick the mean ol’ club outta town, mean while, back at the ranch, Hoss and Little Joe protect Miss Nelley from a vicious band of Indians. LAME!

9. 9 Riff Raff Customs May 3rd, 2012 at 10:11 pm

As if S.O.A. Isn’t stupid enough….

10. 10 Blackmax May 4th, 2012 at 4:58 pm

I’ll pass on the SOA wanabees
    The patches will be a dime a dozen & every t-shirt vendor will have them
    Thanks, but no thanks…….

11. 11 Evo al May 8th, 2012 at 10:23 am

Ahh more great image bosters for the industry.
    Can I get the T-shirt yet. ;P

12. 12 Robin May 10th, 2012 at 7:28 pm

WHY DO A BUNCH OF GROWN PEOPLE WANT TO ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF TEENAGERS AND IDIOTS. I GUESS THEY WEREN’T TAUGHT TO BE YOURSELF AND DON’T FOLLOW THE CROWD. I RIDE A MOTORCYCLE BUT I CERTAINLY DON’T NEED TO HANG OUT IN A GANG TO FEEL COOL OR FIT IN CAUSE WHO REALLY GIVES A RIP. GROW UP

13. 13 Axel May 11th, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Just a bunch of phony, artificial conflict. How is that supposed to entertain?

14. 14 Obozo May 12th, 2012 at 11:17 am

This show is so fake! At least they should’ve got professional actors to do the job!

15. 15 Jerry May 14th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

The show is so pathetic. Only got through 5 minutes and had to change channels.

16. 16 dork May 15th, 2012 at 1:30 am

I love motorcycles – been riding them all my life but have never had the desire to dress like a bunch of other guys and ride in a big group and act cool or something.Just like tattoos not cool anymore glad i didnt cover my whole body.Guys start acting cool (aka) conforming to impress women and after a while they do it to impress other men ! and nobody cares anyway – its such a waste of time.I will never ride a harley because everyone and their brother has one.I like the feeling of riding a motorcycle – i will skip being cool !

17. 17 Ann May 28th, 2012 at 2:04 am

The Devils Ride is a tv show about a motorcycle club or MC that is based out of southern california. The Laffing Devils MC is a group of guys who like to ride motorcycles. It is a discovery channel show that is a reality tv show about a group of guys known as the Laffing Devils. The Devils Ride is very popular already. The Devils Ride

Indian Motorcycle