A short film about a 900 mile pacific coast motorcycle tour from Venice Beach to Napa Valley, with none other than Butch Walker. Every trip has a defining moment… (Music by Butch Walker and the Black Widows)

11 Responses to “Prohibition Tour. A 900 Mile Motorcycle Ride With Friends From Various Walks Of Life”

1. 1 Ryan May 17th, 2012 at 10:22 am

Great film. Want to jump on my bike and ride and ride…

2. 2 Preston May 17th, 2012 at 11:16 am

Like what I watched, the atmosphere, camaraderie.

3. 3 a 1 cycles May 17th, 2012 at 11:56 am

I GOT HIT IN THE SKINNY JEANS WITH A ROCK.LOL, NICE RIDE

4. 4 ian May 17th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

yes – watched this the other day – its the sort of movie that makes you want to ride and those that dont start to ride – great job. I did wonder if Harley sponsored it though as all the bikes seemed current models and un-modified – Helmets by Biltwell too….and no fat blokes – Ha what a cynic – still Great Work!

5. 5 Nobody May 18th, 2012 at 12:21 am

@ian the camera work seems a bit too good, just to add some fuel to that thought.

Still a nice shortie to watch

6. 6 nitrometalpolishing May 18th, 2012 at 6:29 am

decent film. never heard of butch over here in the uk, but i think butch has heard of the dexys midnight runners tune come on elene by the sounds of the track at the beginning of the film….

7. 7 Bob Walker May 18th, 2012 at 10:22 pm

It has Harley commercial written all over it. Nice to see the Factory getting away from the fingerless glove do-rag leather vest look.

8. 8 bigalyts May 19th, 2012 at 9:41 am

I know that Harley paid with some type of Sponsorship! Why no Victory’s and not a Honda in the Movie, either. Looks like a great “Planned Event” sponsored by HD..

9. 9 izadore007 May 19th, 2012 at 9:49 am

What a great Infomercial ! Looks like they had a Great time making it, for sure!

10. 10 Stony Crane May 21st, 2012 at 8:59 am

Yeah, it does look like the Motor Company had a hand in it, but that probably gave them enough cash to put it together. It’s a fun piece, but I’ve made the ride numerous times (LA to San Jose, not Napa) and how is it 900 miles? Anyway, congrats to H-D for remembering it’s all about the ride. BTW, bet some of the riders are thinking about getting a full face helmet and some chaps after the ride! lol

11. 11 Jeff May 22nd, 2012 at 8:10 am

If I were to log 900 miles on my streetbob while wearing skinny jeans……don’t think I would be so peachy….haha. But to each his own, I guess. I’d bring a pair of Dickies next trip. Still cool video though, even if it does seem a bit inspired by an H-D marketing team…..ha