Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Is In 6 Weeks… August 6-12, 2012

9 Responses to “Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Is In 6 Weeks… August 6-12, 2012”

1. 1 GuitarSlinger Jun 29th, 2012 at 8:21 am

…… assuming of course after all the lawsuits , litigation and in fighting there still IS a Sturgis M/C Rally to go to 😉

2. 2 BobS Jun 29th, 2012 at 8:25 am

Uh oh, Cyril used the phrase “Sturgis Motorcycle Rally”…somebody needs a royalty payment!

3. 3 MADRider Jun 29th, 2012 at 4:25 pm

Maybe we should now refer to it as the “North Dakota achomatic small mountain two wheel get together that happens in a small town near Ft Mead Rec Park” so no one gets a dime out of anyone and no body can sue anyone. That is as GS brouhg up if they actually have one this decade.

4. 4 Rodent Jun 29th, 2012 at 8:18 pm

It’s not against the law to do a parody of the stupid small minded homo sapiens that reside on former Indian killing grounds in the south western part of a area south of Nrth Dakota. This will be the second consecutive year in the past 30 that I’ve ignored the event that even the World Championship of Bike Builders pulled out of because of the gouging by these business people in the area.

5. 5 Eric Maurer Jun 29th, 2012 at 9:06 pm

did you see me? I was the fat guy with the goatee and the doo rag on the harley. Ya can’t miss me. My girlfriend was the chubby girl with bad tattoos pouring out of her “too tight, too revelaing” outfit.
    HAHA…. just kidding…. damn, I can’t wait to go this year. Great vid!

6. 6 Rogue Jun 30th, 2012 at 6:57 am

Good Bad or Indifferent I will be attending. I like the ride out and people I meet on the way there as well as during the event.
    There is so much going on in the Black Hills that there is something for everyone.
    Pick what you want to do and Enjoy the AREA.
    Now the Question: Who should I stop and see, party with on the way there?

7. 7 Mike Jun 30th, 2012 at 11:12 am

That guy sure can’t sing

8. 8 cyclereckr Jul 1st, 2012 at 7:54 am

Hey MADRider its in SOUTH Dakota !

9. 9 Blackmax Jul 2nd, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Great Video !!!!!
    Wish I was going this year !!!!