Sitting around at home isn’t good for the economy, the motorcycle industry or your psyche. You need to get out and ride! If you haven’t been to Las Vegas BikeFest, this is the year. Organizers planned a series of new activities and competitions with over $30,000 in cash prizes (not products) to be given away. But, you have to be registered for Las Vegas BikeFest to have a chance to walk away with any of this loot.
This is how some of the $$ can be won: Bikini Contest – $1,000. Custom Bike Show – $3,000. Miss Las Vegas BikeFest – $1,750. Mr. Las Vegas BikeFest – $1,250. Poker Run (Friday) – $1,250. Poker Run (Saturday) – $10,000. Poker Walk (Friday) – $600 Tattoo Contest – $600. Wet T-Shirt Contest – $1,750. World’s Strongest Biker – $500. Check also the cool new stuff Happening at the 2012 Event.
• Baddest Bagger of Las Vegas Competition. Presented by Maverick Publishing’s American Bagger and Urban Bagger along with Paul Yaffe’s Bagger Nation, the Baddest Bagger of Las Vegas will be crowned on Saturday, September 29. Sign up information will be available soon on the Las Vegas BikeFest website. You must be registered with a Party or Ultimate Pass to participate.
• New Thursday Hours – 12:00pm-7:00pm. Be sure to get to Vegas early so you can enjoy the free drinks, snacks and entertainment at the Welcome Party in the Vendor Village at Cashman Center (free drinks & snacks for Party and Ultimate Pass registrants only so register now).
• Motorcycle Games – You asked for them and we are bringing them. Don’t miss the 1st Annual Las Vegas BikeFest Challenge featuring a slow ride, plank ride, weenie bite and more. Come watch the fun in the Vendor Village on Friday afternoon. Must be registered with a Party or Ultimate pass to compete.
• Thursday Poker Walk in the Vendor Village at Cashman Center for Party and Ultimate Pass Registrants. Visit seven of our vendors and try to make the best poker hand. Cash prizes will be awarded for best and worst hand.
• Hot Rod Display – check out the cool four wheel rides! Hot Rods and Rat Rods will be on display in the Vendor Village at Cashman Center.
• Bikes for Sale Corral – want to sell your ride? Sign up for our Bikes for Sale Corral in the Vendor Village. More information coming soon.
Be sure to check out the website often to see more new activities and to get the most current details about the Event.
Custom Bike Show Moves to Friday September 29 and Baddest Bagger of Las Vegas on Saturday 30 in the Vendor Village at Cashman Center. Online registration and hotel room booking at Las Vegas Bikefest.