Based on the Harley-Davidson® Dyna® platform, the 2013 Street Bob® is a stripped-down and restyled rowdy bobber meant to express the pure essence of motorcycling. A brawny bike with essential equipment and not much more. The Street Bob also serves as a great starting point for the rider intent on personal customization, which is now why it can also be personalized through H-D1™ factory customization. This web-based program allows customers to select factory-installed options that personalize fit, function and style in more than 2,000 combinations.
“This bike is for the owner who would order a muscle car with the biggest motor and no radio. As part of this restyle, we cleaned off the rear fender, ditched the battery box trim, and bolted on a classic round air cleaner cover. The goal is to create the elemental Big Twin that a customer can define as his own. Then we selected an array of options for H-D1 that allow the owner to take the Street Bob in many different stylistic directions.” said Harley-Davidson Styling Manager Tony Pink.
The defining elements of the Street Bob are retained for 2013. A solo seat, chopped rear fender, and mini ape-hanger handlebar give this motorcycle an unmistakable profile. New styling features include a black Twin Cam 96™ powertrain with highlighted details, blacked-out front end, clean rear fender with combination stop/tail/turn lighting and side-mount license plate, a round air cleaner and new scallop graphics in a two-tone paint option.
Custom Colors: • Vivid Black • Big Blue Pearl • Black Denim • Big Blue Pearl/Vivid Black • Hard Candy Big Red Flake. USA MSRP: Vivid Black $12,999, Solids $13,399, Two-Tone $13,729. Custom Color $13,729
Key Street Bob Features:
• Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 96™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), rated at 94 ft. lbs. of torque is mated to a 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission.
• NEW Blacked out triple clamps, powertrain, and battery box cover
• NEW Full-length wrinkle-black cast console with integrated ignition switch
• NEW Clean chopped rear fender with side-mounted license plate and stop/turn/tail lights for a minimalist bobber look
• NEW Round air cleaner cover with nostalgic Bar and Shield logo
• NEW Rubber isolated handlebar risers with forged top clamp for reduced vibration and simplified customization
• NEW Available Hard Candy Big Red Flake paint
• NEW Tank medallion or optional scallop two-tone paint
• Stainless steel, internally-wired mini ape-hanger handlebar
• Black Steel Laced wheels; 19-inch front/17-inch rear
• Michelin® Scorcher® tires; 100/90-19 57H front, 160/70-17 73V rear
• Chrome exhaust with dual staggered shorty mufflers
• 4.7-gallon Fat Bob® fuel tank
• Chopped rear fender with uncovered fender supports
• Solo seat
• Mid-mounted rider footpegs and controls
• Security Package Option (factory-installed option) includes Smart Security System with proximity-based, hands-free security fob and Anti-lock Braking System (AB