2013 Victory Ness Signature Series

Victory styling consultants and dealers, Arlen Ness, his son Cory Ness and Cory’s son Zach Ness have all added their personal style to new Victory models, creating the 2013 Ness Signature Series lineup. These unique, numbered, limited-edition models got the added custom touches that make them visual show stoppers the moment they roll out of the dealership.

Arlen Ness Victory Vision Tour

This Victory Vision Tour is lowered 1” closer to the pavement, with special features like Hot Rod Ness billet wheels, Flamed Ness engine covers, Chrome grip ends, Ness knurled chrome billet grips, Ness chrome knurled billet shifter and brake pedal, Chrome driver and passenger floorboards, Chrome clutch and brake levers, Diamond cut engine, Ness windscreen graphic, Ness ignition key graphic, Ness radio display with KICKER® Premium audio speakers, Ness oil line cover, Stitched leather seat.

Cory Ness Cross Country Tour.

A metal plate on the engine featuring the bike’s unique Signature Series number, the Cory Ness logo and signature make it clear this is a special, limited-edition model. The 2013 Cory Ness Signature Series Cross Country Tour features dramatic paint and custom graphics of Cory’s own design. Low-profile windscreen. Ness chrome and blacked-out accessories from end to end, and Ness. Custom billet wheels. Other features include: Gold Digger Pearl paint with custom Ness graphics. Ness Deep Cut black grips Ness custom mirrors. Ness Deep Cut shifter and brake pedal. Ness engine covers. Ness radio display. Ness oil line cover. Diamond cut engine. Custom, heated suede seat. New Contrast Cut billet wheels. KICKER® Premium audio speakers.

Zach Ness Cross Country

An up-and-coming customizer, last summer Zach Ness rode a custom Cross Country from California to Sturgis. Inspired by that ride, this 2013 Zach Ness Signature Series Cross Country is designed as if he is sharing that personal bike with a limited number of lucky riders. This bike features custom paint and graphics designed by Zach, as well as numerous Ness accessories. Suede Titanium Metallic paint with custom Ness graphics. New Contrast Cut billet wheels. Ness custom mirrors. Ness Holeshot billet handgrips. Ness Holeshot billet passenger footpegs. Ness Holeshot engine covers. Ness oil line cover. Custom leather seat.

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

29 Responses to “2013 Victory Ness Signature Series”

1. 1 BobS Sep 7th, 2012 at 9:43 am

Much gratitude for all Arlen and Cory have done for the community as a whole…but their stickers are getting tired. Zach is where it’s at!

2. 2 SIGFREED Sep 7th, 2012 at 10:13 am

More tarted up styling incongruities…

Serious money to spend on something with seriously no resale value.

3. 3 Rodent Sep 7th, 2012 at 10:56 am

As Hollister is the “Birthplace of the American Biker” Arlen Ness is founder of the art of customizing motorcycles.

4. 4 Boots Sep 7th, 2012 at 11:20 am

5. 5 VanityPrintz Sep 7th, 2012 at 11:33 am

The good thing about the stickers……….Since I’m not into ‘Sticker Flames’, I can easily peel them off without damaging my paint job.

6. 6 CafeSportyTC Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:14 pm

I like cory’s , the vision still looks like a gussied up Goldwing, I just hope some day Victory designs a bike other than the judge that would give me an excuse to long for one

7. 7 BobS Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:44 pm

” These bikes are unique but honestly, who would actually buy one of these things?”
    A. People who would buy a CVO but actually like to ride.

8. 8 Rob Sep 7th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

What’s with the toilet behind the passenger seat?

9. 9 BrotherT Sep 7th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Bikes 1 and 2 look old; and the make the riders look older than they are. I’m relatively young; the image isn’t appealing.

Bike 3 does not appear old, and the rider doesn’t appear old. It does look a little fat. Maybe not actually more than a Road Glide, but, at least from the angled image; it does look fat.

The bike may be superior, but the imaging, I think that isn’t getting the job done…

10. 10 roscoe Sep 7th, 2012 at 2:38 pm

I like the Vision, but without the tired flames.
    Both the Cross Countrys look great.
    Out of the three I like Zachs bike best.

The Cross Country tank looks good, the forged crash bars look good, I can’t see anything that I don’t like.

11. 11 Woody Sep 7th, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Zach’s bike looks really nice, the accents and colors complement the bike’s lines rather than well, some other designs.

12. 12 Robert Pandya Sep 7th, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Thanks Cyril for covering the Ness series bikes. For Victory working with the Nesses has been a big part of our ongoing success. Their insights and support helped get the strong foothold in the market and they continue to be one of the biggest supporters and promoters of the brand internationally. Besides – they are just cool people, and have done so much to help define the modern custom bike movement. Even if that is not your style – their place in motorcycle history is cemented.

13. 13 Matt Sep 7th, 2012 at 7:14 pm

I like the stock Vision, It has a lot of real-estate to be creative with but honestly I think it’s lines speak for it’s self. It doesn’t need to be a rolling canvas. Cory & Zack’s paint however is simple and accentuates the bold lines of the Cross Country rather then the bike serving as a frame for the paint. It’s a close call but I would have to say Zach’s CC is my fav of the bunch.

14. 14 morpion Sep 7th, 2012 at 7:22 pm

the ness family are better for customize harley-davidsons versus victorys,,its sure

15. 15 1550tc Sep 7th, 2012 at 9:47 pm

zachs’s bike looks better in real

16. 16 Oldude Sep 8th, 2012 at 7:18 am

Fix that frickin jap over hang rear fender and Zack has designed a winner! Kick Cory and Arlens goofy baggers to the curb. Love to have one but untill it looks like a M/C and not a kitchen appliance.

17. 17 Pat Simmons Sep 8th, 2012 at 7:24 am

I don’t own a Victory, but I sure admire this family of incredible bike builders. What an amazing legacy for Arlen and the “boys”. The seats look comfortable, that’s for sure. And the bikes are interesting, and I hear great things about their handling and performance. The Ness touch is magic!

18. 18 Trail Boss Sep 8th, 2012 at 8:26 am

Zach’s XC is easily the best of the bunch and something I definitely like to ride. His modified Judge cafe racer, NessCafe was also very appealing and something fresh for Victory.

Although Arlen is a legend, I think Victory should retire him, Cory, and move on with Zach’s inspired take on their bikes.

19. 19 Zipper Sep 8th, 2012 at 9:21 am

Step aside with style like Willie G. Clearly is now the time for Zach. With the heritage he has he will most likely be the best of all. ..Z

20. 20 spaz Sep 8th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

y’know, it’s interesting that two years ago, when Arlen’s signature Vision was all black, with some subdued “engraved look” graphics, people went online and complained that it was too plain, so the next year Arlen went super bright with the nuclear sunset orange paint with flames. and the Signature Series had one of its best years ever. So now that Arlen has repeated his flame design but with one of his favorite reds, people are online complaining that it’s too much. Ya just can’t please everyone. But anyone who complains about Victory’s in general who hasn’t had a Victory underneath them on their favorite ride have no idea how ridiculous they sound poo-pooing such a superior motorcycle. I especially love the “Japanese” comment, considering that Victory’s have 20% more American-made parts than an HD. They are the best damn riding motorcycles on the planet, and they’re the most American-made motorcycle you can buy. Wow, beat the motor company at their own game. Your complaints are boring, ill-informed, and ignorant.

21. 21 Doc Robinson Sep 8th, 2012 at 5:49 pm

I rode a Victory Cross Country Tour from LA to Sturgis and back this year, via a very roundabout route that took in all sorts of terrain and roads and can report that these are amazing motorcycles that do everything very well. Power, handling, comfort – all top shelf with the best suspension I have ever experienced on a tourer. I’m sure some of the naysayers would change their opinion if they were to spend some serious time in the saddle of a Victory. Styling of course is a personal taste thing but I am sure there will be stacks of happy owners of these Ness inspired models.

22. 22 Martin Twofeather Sep 9th, 2012 at 9:07 am

Actually I agree totally with Bob S.

23. 23 Hardly Albertson Sep 9th, 2012 at 9:43 pm

I have a Ness Cross Counrty, 2011, best bike i have ever owned and ridden, several HDs, Several more Metric. These bikes are the shiet!

24. 24 courtney Sep 10th, 2012 at 3:28 am

Like Cory’s and Zach’s, but that red one on fire is hideous.

Looks like it’s carrying around a portable version of the Cones of Silence back there or something.

25. 25 Harlan Schiilinger Sep 10th, 2012 at 10:02 am

You just have to ride it!

26. 26 Kam Sep 10th, 2012 at 10:40 am

Victory’s are reliable and the handling is unbelievable! I have had 10 different brands of bikes and Victory is by far the best. And the best part of all they don’t look like every other bike on the road.

27. 27 izadore007 Sep 10th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

The Ness have done some wonderful things as far as Customizing go and even some fabrication work in the past. They are supposed to be truly Solid Family. They have done much for the Business. Their Family seems to have less Drama then the OCC & PJD. I think they got a Beautiful GiG with the Money People with developing the Victory Line and name. I think that Victory should by now, figure it out going forward. I think they can take at least $5,000 off the price of these Victory Bikes. Mr. Victory, loose the whole Family.

28. 28 Walt Lumpkin Sep 10th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I haven’t had the personal pleasure of riding a Victory of any model yet but numerous friends and associates have put hundreds of miles each on the different models with nothing but praise.

A couple of them did the Victory “test ride” from Salt Lake City to Sturgis last year and any quirks and questions (high speed front end lift, engine heat, etc) were quickly dispelled with a solution that was readily available from one of Victory’s techs.

The feedback I get is that their product is well thought out, well built and reliable. If you are hardcore for a single brand that may not mean much to you but it does to a large segment of the bike purchasing public hence Victory’s significant following.

29. 29 Blackmax Sep 10th, 2012 at 7:27 pm

I have never liked the Vision, no mater who does what to it
    But the people I have talked to that have them would not trade you 3 CVO’s for their Vision
    Different strokes for different folks
    Cory has done a nice job with the Cross Country Tour, but If I wanted a Tour pack,
    it’s available as a add on accessory. So Zach gets the nod for the “Coolest” bike here
    Seems to be a consensus on the blog, Way to Go, Zach !!!!

Indian Motorcycle