Supreme Legends New Reaper Series Forward Controls

Thankfully, no logo showing a cloaked man or skeleton carrying a scythe on these new Reaper forward controls. With foot rests different from what is available from the competition, they offer sturdy diamond grip rubber for excellent traction and are offered with smooth wet chrome or black lustrous anodizing treatment. They are built in America  using only American billet.

Available for Harley-Davidson, Victory, Honda and Yamaha applications. All Supreme Legends USA products come with an 18-month warranty. Please Supreme Legends USA for further information and available fitments or call (714) 504-0715.

6 Responses to “Supreme Legends New Reaper Series Forward Controls”

1. 1 Boss Hawg Sep 18th, 2012 at 9:37 am

“Reaper” you say? I hear…NOT…the Alsucs have a TM on it…just sayin and just laughing out my arse as the Irish would say.

Good Luck with new design Brother…they are sharp looking controls!

Boss Hawg

2. 2 Troll Sep 18th, 2012 at 10:58 am

You guys are salivating over for
    ward controls, and I’m looking for rear sets…I guess it makes a difference if you want to “profile” of RIDE!

3. 3 Rob Sep 18th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Hey troll ,how does 1 comment make you GUYS………………rearsets, wow you’re the only real rider here!

4. 4 .357 Magnum Sep 19th, 2012 at 8:49 am

I ride with a coupla sportbikers who are also very proud of their rearsets. After 250 miles or so, they call it quits… something about their posture being rocked forward so they’re riding around on their nuts tends to wear them out quicker. Poor guys; I doubt they’ll ever earn their BB1000 certs until they get older, their legs get too stiff for riding around all bunched up under their asses, and they switch to something with a more practical riding position.

Oh, and as for the “going faster” point of installing rearsets in the first place? Turns out, much to their chagrin, that rearsets don’t excuse them from speeding tickets. So they stick to 5-10 over the posted limit, just like me on my geezer-glide. Hah! Suckers.

5. 5 The Supreme Team Sep 19th, 2012 at 11:43 am

Thanks for the heads up Boss Hawg. Guess I should be expecting a phone call anyday.

6. 6 CafeSportyTC Sep 19th, 2012 at 11:50 am

.357 I agree, I love my sportbike, but sometimes forward controls are just…. better!

Crusher