• Motorcycle demo rides provide the chance to test ride any number of new 2013 Harley-Davidson motorcycles free daily from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• hose attending the Bikes, Blues & BBQ Rally who own a competitive-brand motorcycle can check out Harley-Davidson’s Dare to Compare experience and take a half-day test ride on select 2013 Harley-Davidson models.
• Official H.O.G. Pin Stop where members can pick up an exclusive 2012 Bikes, Blues & BBQ pin with H.O.G. experience all weekend and special free event Thursday, September 27 with music, food and more at Rogue Pizza Company sponsored by H-D Visa.
• Displays with 2013 motorcycles, H-D1 Fit Shop Parts & Accessories, MotorClothes and Women’s Area.
• Harley-Davidson Insurance Parts Challenge, photo booth, roof top deck and sweepstakes, and H-D Visa display.
• Harley-Davidson employees and executives will meet with attendees onsite.
Pig Trail Harley-Davidson in Rogers, Ark., will host dozens of outside vendors, Scott Jacobs from “Secret Millionaire” and RK Stratman and his famous Buffalo Bike. Destination Eureka Springs has some of the best riding in the area, shopping and food at the Rockin’ Pig Saloon.
Cycle Connection Harley-Davidson in Joplin, Miss. is the founding Harley-Davidson dealer of the Bikes, Blues & BBQ Rally and will be a welcome spot during Bikes, Blues and BBQ proudly supporting rally activities at the Tyson Track Center. Additional information on Blues, Bikes & BBQ and other events throughout the year is available at Harley-Davidson or Bike Blues And BBQ Rally.