Tantalizer Bagger

You all know that Baggers have never been so hot and logically they are now the big customizing craze. When they don’t compete in their own bike shows, they are shown in the classic big bike show competitions where they excel against their one-off from the ground up built competitor contraptions. Like this radical bagger named “Tantalizer” built by part-time custom builder Kenny Williams winning a big trophy and a free trip to Germany during the Sturgis AMD World championship Of Bike Building.

How long and low a Bagger can be? Should be? No limit, will probably answer Kenny. If lowering the bike to the ground via an air ride (5″ travel) and hammering a perfectly flowing bodywork are the most evident noticeable features, merit of this custom bagger resides in details like a billet motor with smooth rocker boxes where no hardware is visible, hidden spark plugs, all primary covers and velocity stack machined to perfectly match the wheel design, anodized billet trim on bags and rear fender, gas tank and running boards all with carbon fiber inlays.

In the frame stretched 5″ with a 44-degree rake, a billet 120″ engine built by Mike Garrison was cradled and coupled to a 6-speed tranny from Baker Drivetrain. Wheels (23″ front dressed in Vee Rubber, 18 x 8.5″ rear wrapped with a 240 mm Metzeler tire) were sourced at Performance Machine. Modified Air Suspension front end comes from Perse. KW Customs.

26 Responses to “Tantalizer Bagger”

1. 1 Harleyman Oct 8th, 2012 at 9:15 am

Now that’s what I’m talking about. Very nice and clean.

2. 2 Harleyman Oct 8th, 2012 at 9:18 am

Now that’s what I’m talking about…..Very nice and clean, Congrats

3. 3 Steve Carr Oct 8th, 2012 at 9:51 am

Sshhhaaawweeet!

Steve Carr

4. 4 Oldude Oct 8th, 2012 at 10:02 am

That is rediculus and I’ll bet not rideable. Call it the Obama cycle!

5. 5 Bagger Boy Oct 8th, 2012 at 10:26 am

The bike is rel nice looking, but A Bagger? It looks like a chopper with bags attached. A real bagger has a rubber mounted driveline. Choppers with bags attached should not be allowed in the bagger class in shows.

6. 6 Sluggo Oct 8th, 2012 at 10:43 am

There are times when a big ass is actually appealing.

7. 7 Rodent Oct 8th, 2012 at 11:29 am

Nice piece of unrideable art

8. 8 Tom Oct 8th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

All that and an exposed unchromed chain wtf.

9. 9 Tobby Oct 8th, 2012 at 12:58 pm

How about showing this bike with a person in riding position. Should be a requirement for all these trailer queens. Keeps things in perspective.

10. 10 bobx Oct 8th, 2012 at 1:24 pm

very nice bike, but thats a ‘bagger’ by name only.

if i attached bags to my desk chair would that qualify?

incredible bike though.
    with bags added on.

11. 11 ChilliDrifter Oct 8th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Probably has a rear air shock that lifts the rear up to a rideable height. Low for show up for go. Pretty sweet. I mean who builds a bike that you couldnt at least ride it around the block.

12. 12 Big Mike Oct 8th, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Definately a beautiful work of art. Very difficult to make a bike look so clean with hiding all the wiring and such. Love the billet motor. I guessing it is quite rideable actually, although I wouldn’t take it on a road trip. Usually you see a jackshaft with a chain that long, but maybe when it’s aired up it takes the slack out. Nicely executed though.

13. 13 Boss Hawg Oct 8th, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Maybe an artist should frame an hang it look so nice.

Boss Hawg

14. 14 Joe Phillipson Oct 8th, 2012 at 6:03 pm

What is with you guys out there, did you forget to take your meds? Why is everyone so angry. He put a lot of sweat in this bike and it is beautiful. I really like the headlight…Bikes like this is where ideas come from so calm down and take a lap.

15. 15 Blackmax Oct 8th, 2012 at 7:08 pm

It IS a very beautiful piece of art and I apprecitate it for what it is…
    But I would appreciated a lot more if it were functional.
    And I would have to see it beeing ridden to believe it
    Agree with “Bagger Boy”, “Tobby” and “bobx”

16. 16 Dave S Oct 8th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Absolutely 100% beautiful !!!!!

Absolutely 100% impractical !!!!!

This one will win a lot of awards, but you won’t see it on the road.

17. 17 Eric Maurer Oct 8th, 2012 at 8:36 pm

This bike is really nice, my only comment, even though no one is asking, is with the bags…. seems like they are an afterthought. I am not hopping on the “not a bagger” bandwagon (although the comment about bolting bags on his office chair is classic!)…. it seems like the bags should follow the lines of the rear fender, but they don’t. Again… the bike is beautiful…. would love to see it without the bags and windscreen. I am sure it is equally as impressive.

All in all….I just don’t get baggers, custom or otherwise, when I want to take a shitload of gear with me, I drive! But hell, what do I know…. I love Evos and Softails.

18. 18 RUB Oct 9th, 2012 at 1:05 am

I’d be worried that chain would throw grease oll over my $250 jeans .

19. 19 Doc Robinson Oct 9th, 2012 at 7:49 am

Let’s be honest guys and gals, the line between function and art blurred a long time ago, beginning with radical choppers and now applying to baggers. And what a good thing that is to showcase the awesome creativity of builders around the world. I crawled all over this bike at the AMD Championship and the detail and finish is very impressive tho I would like to have seen a classier chain and a guard, but that is really nit-picking.

20. 20 Wiredwizard Oct 9th, 2012 at 9:11 am

A beautiful bike very impressive.

21. 21 Woody Oct 9th, 2012 at 11:17 am

Cyril, any chance of seeing a shot of the bike with the air suspension pumped up to ride height? Doesn’t help much with only views of it “kneeling”. Thx!

22. 22 hk Oct 9th, 2012 at 10:53 pm

it might not be everyones cup o tea but there sure is a lot of people on here calling something unrideable that they have never ridden it before .Before passing judgement that it doesnt work ,why not find out if it actually does work or not ,my guess is it works like anything else with air suspension and a drastic rake .It may not be a sportbike but im sure it operates just fine.

23. 23 Cabo Oct 10th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

That’s an Independent Cycle East Lowlife chassis built by Jeff Kessel. I’ve seen the pictures of it being built.

24. 24 Seven Oct 11th, 2012 at 8:50 am

Handsome ride but in the battle of form versus function….. Form kicked Function’s ass!

25. 25 industry guy Oct 11th, 2012 at 5:01 pm

KW motors were the first guys in los angeles to really “do up” a bagger (21″ front wheel, giant painted ape hangars, every surface diamond cut, custom alligator skin seats, Bumpin’ stereos and dvd screens)

26. 26 bobx Oct 12th, 2012 at 8:22 am

pretty sure this isnt the west coast KW motors. i think he’s from the east coast…