NessMotorcycleMuseumBike1NessMotorcycleMuseumBike2NessMotorcycleMuseumBike3In New York last weekend at the IMS Show, the National Motorcycle Museum Motorcycle revealed a Cory Ness Customized 2013 Cross Country to be used as a fundraiser for the museum. You are invited to make donations for chances to win this one of a kind Victory Bagger valued at over $31,000. Entries must be received by December 31, 2013 when the winner will be announced. Each ticket is $5 or 6 tickets for $25.00. Enter at National Motorcycle Museum

NessMotorcycleMuseumBike4NessMotorcycleMuseumBike6Hand autographed by Arlen & Cory Ness, custom parts provided by Arlen Ness Enterprises include: • Custom Seat by LePera. • Custom Paint by Ness • Black Blitz Wheels • Dyna Balance Beads • Deep Cut Muffler Tips • Deep Cut Floorboard Kit • Deep Cut Comfort Passenger Pegs • Deep Cut License Plate Frame • Deep Cut Comfort Grips • Ness Flip Windshield • iPod Audio Integration Kit • Slot Track Derby Cover • Slot Track Cam Cover • Victory Master Cylinder Cover • Victory Clutch Arm Cover • Rad 3 Teardrop Mirrors

9 Responses to “Cory Ness Customized 2013 Victory Cross Country For National Motorcycle Museum Fundraiser”

1. 1 BobS Jan 24th, 2013 at 4:59 pm

I’m normally a big fan, but not on that one.

2. 2 Steelchoppin Jan 25th, 2013 at 7:11 am

It is so hard to get past some of the Victory’s “metric look”. It is tough to discern a Victory from say a Kawasaki Vaquero. Great bikes but competing in the V-twin market is not getting any easier as time goes on. I for one am surprised (and who knows it could already be happening) that the Ness’ havent moved on to the Indian.

3. 3 Mad Matt Jan 25th, 2013 at 12:24 pm

The only positive thing I can say is, it doesn’t have a Fisher-Price big wheel.

4. 4 morpion Jan 25th, 2013 at 1:47 pm

kawasaki with a new colour

5. 5 EzJ Jan 27th, 2013 at 10:37 am

I’ve been observing the evolution of Polaris Industries along with Victory/Ness/Indian with great interest. Locking in & working with 3 generations of Ness men is genius. They are nice peopleand & their enthusiasm for motorcycles & parts designs is legendary. Donating an 8 Ball to Operation Gratitude’s 600,000th care package recipient was patriotic & generous. (Polaris CEO Scott Wine is an Annapolis man.) Setting up a dealer network a la HD & capping off with the purchase of Indian add up to firece competition for the MoCo. I love my Electra Glide & have it set up exactly the way I like, but it has 50k miles. I just did a major overhaul and it’ll be ridden a lot this year. But, I’ll be wanting a new dresser for my winter years – so will my wife. You can bet we’ll be doing comparison shopping.

6. 6 EzJ Jan 27th, 2013 at 2:37 pm

– hadn’t heard this news before I made my post earlier this a.m.…Attaboyz to Ness family for their humanity. http://thekylemacfarlanefoundation.org/?p=220#comment-296 (like I said, “nice people…”)

7. 7 Motorcycle Audio Jan 30th, 2013 at 7:15 am

Thanks to share this all information here…

8. 8 Harlan Schiilinger Feb 2nd, 2013 at 5:23 pm

A class act all the way around.

9. 9 Manny Pandya Feb 10th, 2013 at 10:58 am

Cyril – Thanks for the coverage of this program. It is an honor for Victory Motorcycles to be asked by John & Jill to participate in supporting the National Motorcycle Museum. As we mark Victory Motorcycle’s 15th Anniversary, we are uniquely aware of the importance of preserving motorcycling’s history and heritage. We hope all of the Victory Motorcycles and Cyril Huze Blog community members (regardless of moto-brand preferences) will share this message of supporting one of our industry’s most important institutions, and will consider making a gift of thier own to support the good work the National Motorcycle Museum does every day preserving the history and legacies of our industry and our lives.

Our thanks to the Ness family, J&P Cycles and American Iron Magazine for supporting the effort. And of course, our greatest gratitude to John & Jill and the entire National Motorcycle Museum Staff for thier work creating and maintaining the museum!

Manny Pandya