Precision Billet Fleur Edition Floorboards

PrecisionBilletFloorboardsThe latest in custom floorboards comes from Precision Billet. The Fleur edition is inspired by a symbol as old as time itself. That you need or not, that you want this model or not, one must admire the precision milling of these 6061 T6 aluminum floorboards. As with all of their editions, the series is limited to only 2500 sets. $429 the pair. Precision Billet Precision Custom Accessories.

10 Responses to “Precision Billet Fleur Edition Floorboards”

1. 1 Reyn Mansson Feb 20th, 2013 at 10:24 am

I just checked out the Precision Billet web site and they have 14 very nice Fleur de lys items. I think these would be real popular here in Louisiana

2. 2 FXDX805 Feb 20th, 2013 at 10:30 am

how do these work? If the grippy stuff for your shoes is below the nice slipper billet, how does your foot stay on? Oh wait, these are for the bikes that stay parked. Got it.

3. 3 Brescia Feb 20th, 2013 at 11:43 am

FXDX805. It looks to me like the rubber is on top, not the opposite! Vision problem?

4. 4 Shifter Feb 20th, 2013 at 11:44 am

Outstanding machine work.

5. 5 Hamilton. Feb 20th, 2013 at 11:45 am

They push the limit to the extreme. Must applaud for these boards.

6. 6 jUST SAYIN' Feb 20th, 2013 at 11:58 am

Actually Brescia…I’ve seen them in person and the rubber IS below the detail…you should get your vision checked. These are for looks….not for riding

7. 7 smithncustom Feb 20th, 2013 at 12:26 pm

these are precisely femenine

8. 8 spaz Feb 20th, 2013 at 12:27 pm

I sure wouldn’t want to have to clean them all the time.

9. 9 Steve Carr Feb 20th, 2013 at 2:55 pm

this post is in no way a negative comment towards the quality of the part or the craftsmanship involved in making these great parts.

with that being said…..I am at a loss as to why floorboards are such an in demand product.

#1….Dirt gets on your feet…….
    #2….Dirt scratches everything
    #3….feet go on floorboards, with dirt, and scratch these fine products.

I have a novel Idea, and I may just pursue it………..Custom painted floorboards!

That way I can sell rubber covers for the custom painted floorboards to protect them. But that makes the floorboards then look stock, so we go round and round.

Just leave the damn floorboads as they are! A set of custom floorboards will not make your bike into a custom, trust me, noone cares!

Now a nice set of wheels, great paint, and a nice sound…….that will do it everytime…..

Steve Carr

10. 10 RUB Feb 23rd, 2013 at 1:42 am

saw a bike last night in Jensen beach that would be perfect for these , it had green neon lights all over it , guy had on a silver helmet with a spike on top . Match made in heaven .