Pilgrim-StudiosZach Ness. Pilgrim Studios, proud home of “Fast N Loud” and “American Chopper”, is producing a new custom motorcycle show featuring Zach Ness doing custom builds (and making mods to people’s motorcycles). Because Zach is busy working on the builds and shooting the show 12-14 hours/day, Pilgrim contacted me to inform my readers that the production is looking for bikers who’ would like a custom build (and owners who would like their motorcycle modified) by Zach Ness. Buyer funds will be matched on the show up to $10-$15,000. So, you can get an amazing custom build (or modifications) by Zach Ness for a great price. Pilgrim is currently interviewing motorcycle enthusiasts in CA, NV AZ & TX who would like Zach to  build and customize their dream motorcycle on the show. Interested? Contact on my behalf Kim Clevenger at kclevenger@pilgrimstudios.com

Paul Teutul Senior. He should be back in your living room with a new TV show also produced by Pilgrim Studios, and is looking for a partner, a right hand for his OCC business. This person will be fully employed during and after the filming. Can you stand Senior’s antics, know well the motorcycle business, want to become both famous and infamous? A casting is going on at the north Hollywood reality show studios. Employment contract will start at end of May at OCC headquarters, NY. Email on my behalf at getajobatocc@gmail.com resume, photo, phone number, with letter explaining why you think you will be the best at helping Senior run his shop and build custom motorcycles.

37 Responses to “Exclusive. The Motorcycle Reality Shows You Will Watch Very Soon. And They Need You…”

1. 1 Brett Apr 24th, 2013 at 10:10 am

OMG.

2. 2 Johny Apr 24th, 2013 at 10:27 am

Senior is back!!!! Undestructible.

3. 3 Hugh G Rection Apr 24th, 2013 at 10:37 am

Has their been a mass exodus of employees at OCC since their show ended? Wonder if RIck and the boys stuck around or decided to bail? Are they making enough money to even pay them?

4. 4 John E Adams Apr 24th, 2013 at 11:05 am

A sweet deal for someone thinking about getting some work done by Mr Ness. Not so sure about working for Senior, I imagine they are looking for someone both willing and that will naturally disagree and argue with everything he does. With all of the folks over here that don’t like him much I suppose getting a nice paycheck to bang heads with him may be okay as well -;0)

5. 5 Greeko Apr 24th, 2013 at 11:31 am

On Zach Ness TV Show: many, many applications.. On Paul Senior Non-Reality show: 1 applicant, maso, ready to sacrifice his career in the MC busness for a decent paycheck and his mug on tv.

6. 6 Rodent Apr 24th, 2013 at 11:37 am

Stupid shows for stupid wannabes. Just go ride if you’re not a Sidewalk Commado!

7. 7 Bud Apr 24th, 2013 at 11:58 am

I read a while back that Pilgrim was searching for a bike shop to create a Fast n’ Loud type, flipping motorcycles show around. Better idea than these two.

8. 8 Joshua Apr 24th, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Would like my Fat Boy to be customized by Zach Ness but I am in Michigan 🙁

9. 9 Caliper Jo Apr 24th, 2013 at 12:19 pm

And me I am in South Carolina 🙁 🙁

10. 10 CafeSportyTC Apr 24th, 2013 at 12:29 pm

….i just….dont know….. what….to…say….

11. 11 Brett Taler Apr 24th, 2013 at 1:48 pm

I guess they have already too many applications.

12. 12 A 1 CYCLES INC. Apr 24th, 2013 at 3:26 pm

LEE STAMPER…GO BACK TO YOUR OLD BOSS..

13. 13 Blackmax Apr 24th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Will watch Zach’s show with interest
    Sure there there will be LOTS to see !!!!
    Way to Go, Zach !!!!!
    Senior, not so much ……

14. 14 Hungouver Apr 25th, 2013 at 6:08 am

why not combine the two and Z can show the pill popping walrus what a motorcycle is…………

15. 15 cyclreckr Apr 25th, 2013 at 6:16 am

TV for R.U.B. s
    Soo lame !

16. 16 Doc Robinson Apr 25th, 2013 at 6:54 am

Cool on both counts. Zac is a totally cool dude and is very talented in his own right. I suspect chicks would find him pretty hot also. As for another show featuring Senior, well like him or hate him, the show American Chopper did great things for custom motorcycling around the world, opening many doors and in many ways making choppers – for too long the sole province of outlaw bikers – way more acceptable. I don’t give a flying fig about Mr and Mrs Straightarrow so much, but the joy that these theme and gimmicky bikes that most of Cyril’s readers (including me) wouldn’t be seen dead on, has brought to kids in many countries is a huge boon to our beloved industry. In twenty years you’ll find many a custom builder acknowledging that American Chopper fired up his passion.

17. 17 highrpm Apr 25th, 2013 at 7:05 am

zach ness makes me think of boyd coddington’s overhaulin. paul sr makes me think of west coast customs freak show.

18. 18 baggerdude Apr 25th, 2013 at 7:42 am

Ho Hum!

19. 19 Lon Nordbye Apr 25th, 2013 at 8:35 am

Congrats to Zach and best of luck on his new show. It will be great to have the Ness name and brand representing the industry over the airwaves. We need leaders showcasing the positive attributes of our industry. Zach has the image, the skills and the resources with his dad and grandfather to do just that.

20. 20 Knucklehead Apr 25th, 2013 at 8:41 am

I think both shows will be good. Ness with his builds and for Sr. I like him. But then again I’m a Sr. and understand a know it all son.

21. 21 Boots Apr 25th, 2013 at 9:54 am

Are there so little new ideas for motorcycle shows? Just when we thought that Senior and his clan were gone, they bring them back!
    What are the odds the new show will follow the script of Senior getting a motorcycle build job, he stresses out and starts to punch holes in the office doors when it looks like the project won’t be finished on time then the bike is miraculously finished for the big finale?
    What would be so wrong with giving motorcycle riders a half hour show like Cyril’s blog that fills us in on all the current happenings in the motorcycle world?

22. 22 Steve The Producer Johann Apr 25th, 2013 at 11:45 am

It’s hard to believe the young man I met at Ness Bikes back in 2008 is all grown up and has his own TV show. Congrats on show Zach.

As for NEW TV shows. We just interviewed Dale Walksler owner of the Wheels Through Time Museum on the HR Show. Dale will be featured in a new TV show called What’s in The Barn. It will begin airing in June of the Velocity Channel. Dale is being featured driving arround the country locating hiddem Vintage Bikes and Cars and then he goes back and restores/rebulds them so they run and can be showcased.

As for American Chopper – they have done a lot to build and keep momentum for the custom bike industry. Its about as real as any other reality show (Not very) but it does showcase cutom bikes verses showcasing a bunch of bitchy witchy wives all made up to look like the Kardasian family.

My best to Zach, Sr. and Dale for there work to keep our industry and passions alive and kicking in the braoder culture.

23. 23 Cris Sommer Simmons Apr 25th, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Good luck to Zach, seen him grow up and there is no finer young man.

Dale’s show is going to be awesome. Really looking forward to it.

Now… why is there no interest in the Cannonball or people riding the really old stuff? I’m just sayin’.

24. 24 bigitch Apr 25th, 2013 at 3:20 pm

people bitch, people moan, people say things about these motorcycle shows , but no one talks about
    the devils ride? thee are two groups there and they ride motorcycles and they act bad and try to be bad yet not one peep about them.

25. 25 rebel Apr 26th, 2013 at 8:33 am

i nominate GOLDBERG as Paul’s partner, now say what one more time!

26. 26 burnout Apr 26th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Agree w Ms Simmons!!! peace

27. 27 Roughneck Apr 27th, 2013 at 10:31 am

There would be nothing funnier or more amusing than watch Senior and Arturo Welch from Indian of the Twin Cities together. Senior with big man syndrome. Arturo with little man syndrome. First scene will be Art driving his truck into his wannabe girlfriends garage door. Then she claim he’s stalking her. Turns out she’s Seniors wife. Big time Discovery Channel drama. But I think you have to know something about the motorcycle business, so that will disqualify Art.

28. 28 Sharrack Apr 27th, 2013 at 10:05 pm

#1- bring back build or bust
    #2- cancel Devils Ride at once!
    #3-make sure #2 was taken care of!

29. 29 Grey Beard Apr 27th, 2013 at 11:15 pm

The show “Whats in the Barn” with Dale Walkler should be a good show. Dale has respect for the old iron and will do them justice to keep them original, Dale won’t make them into clown wagons. I think now more then ever there’s a tend for respecting old original iron. As for myself, I understand what’s there is all there’s gonna be. Case and point, the paint on one of my stock genny’s looks rough. I turned down a free paint job to spec’s and any color Harley had in 1968. You can restore anything a 1000 times, but, original is only once. Yes, there are a lot of riders, arm chair bikers and main stream that understand and appreciate original.

The Ness show, it might appeal to the younger generation, but not for me. I’m not into the ohhh ahhh customizing stock scooters.

Tuetels, I always liked Sr. The bikes he built were outside of the box, they built theme bikes which were interesting and also works of art. As I said several time before, Sr. came from a blue collar back ground, he earned what he had til the OCC came along. Sr. seen the brass ring and grabbed it, while everybody else was packing up to leave the park, he was still on the merry go round having a good old time. Yes, I think it would be an interesting show. As for applying for a part, nahhhh, it wouldn’t take me long to tell him to shut up and get out of my face, or……… maybe that might be a twist to what you need for the show, some one who intimidates him and does what they want to do.

But I am curious to see who here applies for a position.

30. 30 Grey Beard Apr 27th, 2013 at 11:40 pm

The show, “Whats in the barn” w/ Dale Walksler should be a good show. Dale has respect for the old iron and will do them justice to keep them original. I doubt he’ll make them into circus wagons. I think now more then ever there’s a trend for respecting and restoring the old iron to original. As we all know, what there is it, and you can restore something 1000 times, but original is only once.

The Ness show, it might appeal to the younger generation. I think old guys like me who has been around back in the 60’s are all choppered out.

Sr, I always like him. The bikes he built were outside the box, they built theme bikes, all different and unique works of art. Yes I think it would be an interesting show. As for applying for a postion on the show, nah….. it wouldn’t take me long to tell him to shut up and get out of my face, or………….. maybe that would be a twist to what you need on the show, some one who intimidates Sr and does what he want to do.

I’m curious to see who from here applies for the job.

31. 31 MDSPHOTO Apr 28th, 2013 at 9:27 am

Agree with some others here that there are so many ideas that could be executed for a 24-7 motorcycle channel. I enjoyed Two Wheel Tuesday on Speed and there is really nothing like that any longer. How about extensive coverage of all the major rallies, the business aspect of the different facets of the industry. Annual new models shows for ALL motorcycle companies large & small, US & metric. Like the idea of Dales new show and will watch.

32. 32 courtney Apr 29th, 2013 at 2:11 am

Wasn’t aware of the Dale show until now. That’s the best news I’ve heard in awhile. I can’t wait to tune in!

33. 33 Mike Corbin.com Apr 29th, 2013 at 8:50 am

Go make a deal with Dale Walksner (:-)

34. 34 BC Apr 29th, 2013 at 9:34 am

Welcome to Zach! Toodle-loo to Teutel, he has been an embarrassment to the industry with his soap opera for too long! As to the Devils Ride and Sons of Anarchy, something to fulfill ever hard core wannabe fantasy, keeps um buying tattoos and doorags.

35. 35 Jim Gianatsis / FastDates.com Apr 29th, 2013 at 10:43 am

The question is WHY?

But these TV shows have driven the custom bike market, expended the customer base and created a huge aftermarket and custom bike building industry that made us big money from 1995 -2008 before the economic collapse.

So we have to welcome these types of TV shows back. We just wish they were new, original and creative. Not a rehash of the same old TV show concepts that have run their course.

Original TV series concepts might include:
    • Shinya Kimura, retro bike builder to the stars
    • Shooting the FastDates Motorcycle PinUp Calendars, on location around the world with the Top Custom Bike Builders, Factory Racing Racing Teams and beautiful models.
    • Edelweiss Motorcycle Tours around the world. – The rest of the world has incredible bike roads, cities and people 99% of Americans have never seen or experienced.
    • Top Gear for Motorcycles – Ewan McGregor (Long Way Around) in a BBC Top Gear for motorcycles.
    • AFT Customs, beautiful girl mechanics building, riding and racing bikes

36. 36 Marc Frantz Apr 29th, 2013 at 10:13 pm

How about “THE RETURN OF BILLY LANE”.

Soon, ‘Billy the Kid’ will be free, and talent never goes bad.

Imagine the conversations to be had, and the bikes to come.

I’d do a show where each week, we’d visit a builder, and the show
    is about the build from start to finish. We shoot the s**t with the
    builder for a bit, then it’s off to Florida to shoot next week’s
    segment with Cyril Huze, as an example.

I get to stay up to date with the lifestyle, and what all the builders
    are creating, and the variety of designs and personal styles keeps
    you coming back for more.

No more drama, just pure art in metal form.

“I’d buy that for a dollar!!”

37. 37 Marc Frantz Apr 29th, 2013 at 10:26 pm

How about a show sponsored by Indian, where they give three builders that brand new
    motor of theirs, and they would build a bike around it.

When I first saw that Thunder Stroke 111 motor, the first thing I thought about was
    putting it in a stripped down, black and chrome, 30’s style bobber.

Back to ‘engine & wheels’ and leave the ‘toaster oven’ accessories at home where
    they belong. Marlon Brando, Peter Fonda & Dennis Hopper come to mind.

Would love to see Jesse, Zack and Cyril take a crack at this. There’s a show!

Rest In Peace, George Jones. You’re still awesome, and always will be.