Victory Motorcycles Summer Tour Schedule. 80 Stops In 3 Months!

VictoryDemo1VictoryBadgeAll big motorcycle brands have a busy schedule displaying their new models and organizing demo rides in major rallies and events. But this year, Victory Motorcycles is hitting more roads, participating to more rallies than ever before. Their national demo tour includes no less than 80 stops in 3 months!

“This summer we’ll connect with riders at more bike rallies than ever before,” says Victory Marketing Director Brian Kirkendall.  “We know there is no comparison to riding a Victory and our riders know our slogan all too well, Ride One and You’ll Own One.”

Victory Motorcycles Demo Tour features a truck load of Victory cruisers, baggers, and touring bikes and you will be able to twist the throttle of every model. The complete, up to date schedule for Victory National Demo Tour is available at Victory Motorcycles.

Major rallies attended include. • June 4-8 Americade, Lake George, NY, • June 10-15 Laconia Motorcycle Week, Laconia, NH • August 3-10 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, in Sturgis, SD. • August 16-17 American Victory Rally, Spirit Lake, IA. • September 18-21   Bikes Blues & BBQ, Fayetteville, AR

10 Responses to “Victory Motorcycles Summer Tour Schedule. 80 Stops In 3 Months!”

1. 1 Tobby May 30th, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Victory website only shows 42 stops.

2. 2 Greeko May 30th, 2013 at 8:23 pm

You’ve got the latest news. 38 were added.

3. 3 Rob Campbell May 30th, 2013 at 10:17 pm

I’ve owned the same shovelhead for 25 years. A few months ago, on a whim, I broke my own rule and sat on another bike-a lightly used (2,000 miles) Victory Vision. As a pretty tall dude (6’5″), I was amazed at the leg room it offered. Then I test rode it

It really messed me up for a while. In the end, this just is not the time for a new bike for me, but if it was, I’d be all about the Vision.

Once I got over that and got my Shovelhead back on the road, put some new shocks on it, I fell back in love with my shovel again. But I’ll never forget the dance with the vision in red

(cue the violins…)

4. 4 BobS May 31st, 2013 at 8:28 am

I had a similar experience Rob, I never cared too much for the Vision styling but funny how after I rode one they got a lot better looking.

5. 5 CafeSportyTC May 31st, 2013 at 10:24 am

Rob , I felt the same thing when I first rode a XR1200…. :::sniff sniff::::

6. 6 tobby May 31st, 2013 at 11:35 am
  7. 7 spaz May 31st, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Haha Cafe, there is no way it was the same feeling! Just sayin’! Absolutely EVERY former Harley owner I’ve ever talked to after they bought a Victory just can’t understand why everybody doesn’t switch to this superior and even more American -made motorcycle. I myself sold my two precious Harley’s and bought a Vision. in 35 years of riding it is BY FAR the best motorcycle I have ever ridden.

8. 8 Rodent May 31st, 2013 at 6:33 pm

I’ve never met a virgin Victory owner, but every Victory owner that I’ve spoke with were former Harley owners, including the iconic Hells Angels Sonny Barger.

9. 9 Blackmax Jun 1st, 2013 at 10:12 am

Missed the stop that was on a Weds that was close to my home & with no other stop listed on the tour in my home area. looks like I missed the boat again! Darn it !!!!
    But as i look around at who’s riding around my area, i’m seeing more & more Vics every week
    (especially the Cross Country model) C’mon Victory we at least deserve a weekend !!!

10. 10 BobS Jun 1st, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Blackmax it’s not Victory, it’s the dealer. It costs them money to have the demo truck come, and it costs more for a weekend. But a wise dealer knows a good investment. I helped out a dealer today who had 92 riders sign up for demo rides. It was packed all day. I don’t know what he paid to have the truck on a saturday, but I bet he gets in back!

Crusher