S&S 55th Anniversary Commemorative Black Carburetor Kits. Only 55 Available.

BlackCarbSS1BlackCarbSS2Only 55 special 55th Anniversary commemorative Super E and Super G Shorty carburetor kits are available from S&S Cycle. They feature a specially machined venturi for up to 7% more flow and a distinctive black Enduraguard® coating that not only looks tremendous, but resists chemicals and heat.

They come with stock length black manifolds for 1984-’99 Harley-Davidson® Evolution® engines (Super E only) as well as 1999-’06 Twin Cam 88® engines (Super E and G). Kits do not include air cleaners, which gives the purchaser the opportunity to choose from any of the S&S intake options (S&S Super Stock Stealth, S&S Classic Teardrop, S&S Single Bore Tuned Induction System)

Want to get your hands on one? Rush to order at your nearest S&S Cycle Dealer. MSRP’s are above.

11 Responses to “S&S 55th Anniversary Commemorative Black Carburetor Kits. Only 55 Available.”

1. 1 George Stanley Jun 25th, 2013 at 8:41 am

To install or keep in your office as a collectable…

2. 2 llene Jun 25th, 2013 at 8:53 am

The black finish looks awesome!

3. 3 Joshua Jun 25th, 2013 at 8:58 am

Not so easy to powder coat a carburetor. If I had 500 extra dolls…

4. 4 Douglas Jun 25th, 2013 at 8:59 am

Killer carb and manifold.

5. 5 JMG Jun 25th, 2013 at 10:30 am

These are Endurogard (R) coated, not powder coated.

EnduraGuard™ is the latest breakthrough from Pioneer Metal Finishing that works particularly well on
    die castings and wrought alloys.
    EnduraGuard™ has great performance properties like:
    • Endures 1000+ hours of salt spray with a crosshatch test*
    • Guards against Acid and Alkaline attacks
    • Fights filiform corrosion
    • Improves appearance and has a non-aging finish
    • Unmatched color consistency

6. 6 Industry guy Jun 26th, 2013 at 1:28 am

Badass!!!

7. 7 DAYTONA DONNY Jun 26th, 2013 at 8:33 am

Market Test ??????…hmmmm….These no doubt will be a hit

8. 8 Jim Jun 26th, 2013 at 10:40 am

Another nice product from S&S.

9. 9 Dave Smith Jun 26th, 2013 at 1:57 pm

So, if I spring for the 500 bucks for a “killer” black carb, are all the chicks gonna scream “look at the carb on that bike” as I tool down the street?

And do I get an engraved brass Certificate of Authenticity to mount on my tank? I certainly don’t want anyone questioning whether or not I got the real thing and not some knockoff or wondering if I just did a rattle can job on my old carb.

Finally…has anyone done an estimate of future appreciation value on this one (or more accurately, 500) of a kind collectors piece? Perhaps I should buy a couple and put them away in a safe deposit box. In a few years, maybe I could sell them to finance my daughter’s college education.

Just sayin’…..

10. 10 Terence Tory Jun 26th, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Dave Smith.You never know.Ten 150 dollar junker Vincents bought in 1965 would’ve covered the larnin’ bill.And then some.

11. 11 Lugnut Aug 2nd, 2013 at 6:10 pm

I wanted one for my 93 90th anniversary Tour Bike – FLHTC. It has a carb problem right now and I thought this would be a cool way to fix it. I called around a few weeks back – no luck. Most had never heard of them. Informal inquiries resulted in info that all were gone. I figured with only 55 made, these got sucked up pretty quick, probably by a bunch of folks at S&S and folks they knew, since they knew about the carbs. I would do the same thing. No problem – just forgot about till yesterday. Then, it came to mind again and I thought, what the heck, I’ll call S&S and confirm that all are gone. So I did – and – there was one more left – and its now on the way to GA. It will be one of those things that only a sharp eye will notice when they look down and notice a lot of black behind the air cleaner and wonder what that is all about.