All Harley-Davidson activities in Sturgis will run from Saturday, August 3 through Saturday, August 10 at the intersection of 3rd and Lazelle streets in downtown Sturgis, and are free to all. Some of the highlights include:
• 2013 Harley-Davidson motorcycle displays, H-D1 customization Fit Shop and MotorClothes® riding gear and apparel
• H-D 110th Anniversary displays with photo opportunities, interactive map and more
• H.O.G. 30th Global Lounge with unique historical and educational display
• Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) pin sales and Custom Motorcycle Raffle
• Harley-Davidson General Merchandise tent with MotorClothes apparel and riding gear for sale
• Women’s Area including the JUMPSTART rider experience, bike lift and more
• Free Bike Wash
Demo rides for 2013 motorcycles will be available at Black Hills Harley-Davidson from Saturday, August 3 to Saturday, August 10 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Riders can enjoy as many bikes as they want, but must have a valid motorcycle license and adhere to riding gear requirements and safety rules. There will also be a 2013 Harley-Davidson displays at this location, including a Fit Shop display for motorcycle customization, and JUMPSTART rider experience.
A pin stop and merchandise sales for Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) members can be found at the Harley-Davidson Lazelle Street location. There will also be a special event for H.O.G. members only on Wednesday, August from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Easyriders Saloon, 888 Junction Avenue in Sturgis with an observation run at 7:30 p.m. and prize ceremony at 9 p.m. More information is available at HOG Members.