Harley-Davidson Men’s Reflective Skull Waterproof Hoodie

Mens-Skull-Waterproof-Hoodie-FRONTMens-Skull-Waterproof-Hoodie-BACKIt’s constructed from waterproof seam-sealed 100 percent knit polyester fleece in a new, softer fabric with laminated backing, and features watertight storm cuffs. Guardian Technology at the elbows and shoulders add abrasion resistance, while 3M™ Scotchlite™ Relflective Material increases reflectivity in low light. Its bungee cord and toggle hood and hem are matched with a zipper front and two zipper kangaroo-style pockets. (P/N 98334-11VM, starting at $139) Available in S – 5XL and Tall sizes. Available at most Harley-Davidson dealers.

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

11 Responses to “Harley-Davidson Men’s Reflective Skull Waterproof Hoodie”

1. 1 Chad Aug 27th, 2013 at 8:11 am

I’m anxiously awaiting the “Indian can make one better” comments….

2. 2 Mr.Defo Aug 27th, 2013 at 8:20 am

I don’t see anything about armor, is there CE rated armor at the elbows, shoulders, back?

3. 3 Matt W. Aug 27th, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Take the advertisements off and slash the mark up in half and I’ll take it. =)

4. 4 Kirk Perry Aug 27th, 2013 at 2:45 pm

~ What to do with your H.O.G. patch ? ~
    They’re huge. Find a place for it. The backing is a hot-melt glue compound. Properly applied they’ll stay on. You don’t see many patches with flapping edges. A hot iron pressed into the patch supported above a hard surface will bond to fabric, but laying the iron flat doesn’t really heat the extreme edge of the patch, because the embroidery lifts the flat-heat from the patch-edge.
    So, place the nose of the iron on the thin margin of fabric and slowly run it around the perimeter. Let it all cool without being moved.
    Here’s a tip from Calvin Klein® and both HD and Indian can use it. In 1980, while having dinner at the Monkey Bar in Boulder, Colo. A DG sorority-sister of my consort’s walked up to our table with her blue blazer boyfriend to … “chat”. The coat was a decent cut and one I might have worn, but wouldn’t have know it’s origin, if Calvin hadn’t sewn his 5/16 x 1″ white label at the bottom of the inside left flap. So when her boyfriend had his hands in his pockets, the label was visible without really trying to see it.
    Peoples eyeballs are always looking for details. Less is more
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    I bonded my H.O.G patch to the inside (fabric) pocket of my (black) Dickies® Eisenhower jacket.
    If a need arises to be recognized by any of our slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging brethren – I need only put my hands in my pockets to make my presence known… then move on. :)

5. 5 rob Aug 27th, 2013 at 4:27 pm

What matt said……………….

6. 6 Terence Tory Aug 28th, 2013 at 12:09 am

The skull design is a morphed Greatful Dead “steal your face”skull in my opinion.

7. 7 James just another crazy Kiwi Aug 28th, 2013 at 12:35 am

What about his and hers with tassells ???

8. 8 Robert Aug 28th, 2013 at 6:41 am

I’d have bought one already if it wasn’t dry clean only… who wants rain gear you can’t throw in the washer.

9. 9 bart65 Aug 28th, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Wouldn’t catch me dead wearing that silly get up.

10. 10 Boots Aug 29th, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Hate wearing anybody’s promo gear. Paying $34.00 for a T-shirt that has the manufacturers name and skulls all over it does not make my ride any more enjoyable that a plain black T-Shirt that I picked up for $10.00!

11. 11 Mack Aug 30th, 2013 at 9:16 am

Kirk perry makes me laugh

Metzeler