Indian Motorcycle Fall Collection Of Riding Gear And Casual Apparel.

Indianapparel11Indian Motorcycle®, America’s first motorcycle company, presents a new fall 2013 collection of motorcycle riding products, casual apparel lines and gift items for fans of Indian Motorcycle and motorcycle enthusiasts for the upcoming holiday season.  Each riding product has been carefully designed and developed to meet the high expectation of a modern day motorcyclist including comfort and safety features.  High quality materials and finishes are combined with classic Indian Motorcycle design cues that fuse Indian’s legendary heritage with modern riding technology. Hidden ventilation systems, removable thermal linings and fully adjustable fit features add comfort while European safety standards are achieved with removable protectors. Men’s sizes range from S to 5XL while ladies products run from S to 3XL with the addition of 3 additional plus sizes. Available to purchase from Indian Motorcycle dealers or online at Indian Motorcycle.

Indian-Throttle-Jacket-copyThrottle-Jacket-back-copyThrottle Jacket (MSRP USD $499.99)

Classic style with functional features including hidden snap collar, zippered sleeves and pocket, CE approved armor and adjustable fit.
• 100% leather
• Hidden ventilation panels on shoulders, back and arms
• 3 exterior and 2 interior pockets
• Zippered side expansion panels, zippered cuffs and side adjustment D-rings
• Cotton plaid lining
• Removable CE protectors in shoulders and elbows
• Action back
• Snap down collar
• Indian Motorcycle® logo across back
• American flag patch on left sleeve
• Indian® oval patch to the right sleeve
• V-Twin fit
• Sizes S to 5XL

Indian-Men's-Heritage-Zip-Up-copyIndian-Men's-Heritage-Zip-Up--back-copyHeritage Zip Up (MSRP USD $74.99)

A heavyweight shell with a high zip collar for neck protection on or off the bike.  Sleeve stripes give this an athletic style.  The back features the original name of the Indian Motorcycle Company®.  100% cotton 380gsm fleece back fabric.  Embroidered Indian Motorcycle® logo on the left embroidered and applique Indian Motorcycle® and printed Hendee text on back.  Two hand warmer pocket.  Sizes S to 3XL.

Indian-Pride-Jacket-copyIndian-Pride-Jacket-back-copyPride Jacket (MSRP USD $249.99)

Casual style goes anywhere with the Pride Jacket.  Water repellent and breathable microfiber outer fabric, removable stand-alone liner and flow through venting make this jacket comfortable for multiple seasons.
• Water repellent outer shell
• Hidden ventilation panels on shoulders, back and arms
• 2 exterior and 2 interior pockets
• Side stretch panels at waist
• Removable lining that can be worn separately
• Removable CE protectors in shoulders and elbows
• Action back
• Snap down collar
• Indian Motorcycle logo across front and back
• American flag patch on left sleeve
• V-Twin Fit
• Sizes S to 5XL

Indian-Ladies'-Racer-Jacket-copyIndian-Ladies'-Racer-Jacket-back-copyLadies Racer Jacket (MSRP USD $449.99)

Exude confidence and style in this performance-orientated jacket.
• 100% leather
• Hidden ventilation panels on back and arms
• 2 exterior and 4 interior pockets
• Power-stretch side adjustment panels and zippered cuffs
• Removable vest liner which can be worn separately
• Removable CE protectors in shoulders and elbows
• Action back
• Indian Motorcycle logo across front and back
• American flag patch on left sleeve
• Ladies V-Twin fit
• Sizes S to 3XL and 1W to 3W

IndianLadies-Fleece-Jacket-copyIndian-Ladies-Fleece-Jacket-back-copyLadies Fleece Jacket (MSRP USD $69.99)

This thick, soft fleece jacket has a high quality feel.  Embroidered logos front and back complement this look.  Button neck closure gives this jacket some attitude.  100% polyester fleece with embroidered logo on front and back.  Sizes S to 3XL.

Indian-Deerskin-Glove-copyIndian-SB07SV-Open-Face-Helmet-3-4-Angle-copyIndian Motorcycle Open Face Helmet (MSRP USD$ 89.99)

Custom style, three quarter helmet.  Snap-on sun peak completes the package for all day comfort
• Open face ABS composition
• Inner shell EPS composition
• Removable, washable cheek pads
• Rear goggle holder
• Size adjuster at rear
• Bluetooth compatible
• DOT and ECE certified
• Sizes XS to 2XL

Deerskin Glove (MSRP USD $59.99) Spring of 2014

These deerskin gloves are naturally soft and supple, providing excellent dexterity.  Enjoy them for years with subtle Indian branding as a reminder of your authentic choice of American motorcycle.
• 100% deerskin leather
• Heat branding to wrist
• Made in America
• Sizes Men’s S to 2XL, Ladies S to XL

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

46 Responses to “Indian Motorcycle Fall Collection Of Riding Gear And Casual Apparel.”

1. 1 Rodent Nov 8th, 2013 at 9:52 am

Way over priced rags. Polaris, you are making a neat looking, running Indian, don’t get caught up in the rag business like Harley.

2. 2 Bozzard Nov 8th, 2013 at 9:56 am

Bought a jacket & tee at my Indian dealer. Great quality.

3. 3 C. Galhager Nov 8th, 2013 at 10:01 am

Rodent. If people didn’t want, didn’t buy apparel, mc brands would not sell them. Guess what? Most people are interested and buy riding gear and clothing with the brand logo on it. It’s a good source of money and of free advertising. So, everybody is happy, except Rodent…

4. 4 Matt W. Nov 8th, 2013 at 10:13 am

The Throttle Jacket is one sexy looking billboard. I might actually consider paying the inflated price if the back logo could be removed.

5. 5 Lyle Landstrom Nov 8th, 2013 at 10:15 am

I’m with Rodent on this one. I’m sure they’re good quality but why do manufactureres need to broadcast their name on everything in huge letters. I can see maybe a little modest sized logo on the sleeve or whatever but not everywhere. But Galhager is right too, if everyone though like that, nobody would buy them.

6. 6 P. Hamilton Nov 8th, 2013 at 10:24 am

You must admit that the Indian stuff looks more classy than the one from HD.

7. 7 Joshua Nov 8th, 2013 at 10:28 am

Even non riders will buy some of this clothing… Just to look cool. Why Indian would refuse to take the money and free advertising?

8. 8 Brett Wagner Nov 8th, 2013 at 10:31 am

Agree with Matt W. The throttle jacket looks great. Lower back longer than front is a good idea.

9. 9 X H-D Rider Nov 8th, 2013 at 12:16 pm

why in the world didn’t Polaris do something like this with the Victory line.

The close are made in china and overly priced here. There must be $30 dollars in coast and labor and sold here for over a $100

10. 10 Jesse Garland Nov 8th, 2013 at 12:25 pm

X H-D Rider. Is it “close” or “cloths”. Is it “coast” or “cost”? With such an English, all readers doubt that you can be smart enough to know the cost of material & labor. You also forgot, among other things, shipping, margin for the dealer, margin for Indian. People who are educated and know how to speak correct English make more money than you, so they can afford higher priced, higher quality apparel and are happy to do so. Do you understand?

11. 11 Duke Nov 8th, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Dear Rodent and Lyle, pay close attention:

THEY SELL IT BECAUSE PEOPLE BUY IT BY THE MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS.

Its called capitalism.

I have over 30 H-D t-shirts from all over the country and the world and I love getting a new one everytime I go someplace new. If you don’t want one, don’t buy it. Indian is smart to do the same thing because people love the brand and are passionate about showing it off.

12. 12 Doug Nov 8th, 2013 at 12:37 pm

“Since 1901″ is blatantly misleading & false. Any one would read that as though the company has been in business continuously since 1901. That type of saying doesn’t work in construction when a building is demolished & it doesn’t work when a business ceases to exist.

“Started in 1901″

I’m all for Indian’s success but do it right on your own terms. ….

Hopefully the new HD small bikes will lead Indian to build something better and different and not continue Polaris/Victory’s penchant for copying HD. The new scout should be a sporty-ish standard along the lines of the new Brough Superior but with the Indian motor.

Victory may have different aesthetics on their cruisers but many of their business moves & product models followed HD. To see that again with Indian would be miserable.

13. 13 Ray Shaft Nov 8th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Doug. Your demonstration about 1901 impressed me. Not.

14. 14 Woody's Nov 8th, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Duke & Doug nailed it :)

15. 15 Jeremy Nov 8th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Like Indian. Will buy at least a couple of tees.

16. 16 Doug Nov 8th, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Ray Shaft…what part of “Since 1901″ doesn’t ring false?

If you walk up to a bulldozed, vacant building lot and the cement engraving (“Since 1901″) is the only thing that remains, are you saying that the building is still there?

“Started 1901″ means Indian is not done. Good thing, but don’t follow. Lead.

17. 17 Ray Shaft Nov 8th, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Doug. You are funny or drunk. “what part of “Since 1901″ doesn’t ring false?”. I guess you meant “doesn’t ring true”. Ha! A building can be started, never finished or rebuilt, etc. Ha, ha, ha. You must be in the demolition business.

18. 18 Doug Nov 8th, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Ray –

Great structures & businesses can be re-built but there is nothing continuous about a business that was bankrupt for 60 years. There is nothing true about “Since 1901″.

No business should brand themselves in a contrived way.

19. 19 BlkBkr Nov 8th, 2013 at 3:32 pm

@Doug “That type of saying doesn’t work in construction when a building is demolished”

Yankee Stadium…

20. 20 Doug Nov 8th, 2013 at 3:49 pm

The Yankee Stadium name was applied from one structure to the next structure. That doesn’t change the reality that the original structure no longer exists, which means the new Yankee Stadium structure can’t make a claim of “Since 1923″.

Indian can’t even make that name claim since there appears to be uncertainty as to who owned the trademarked name between ’53 & the ’70s.

21. 21 Shifter Nov 8th, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Tommy. It is a marketing and financial strategy to choose more volume/lower profit/lower quality or less volume/more profit/higher quality. Why do you want Indian to have a low quality/low margin apparel lineup? Do you think it would help the brand and bikes image? Indian does the right thing. For cheap apparel there is some OCC trash on sale at K-Mart.

22. 22 James just another crazy Kiwi Nov 8th, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Why don’t we just clone Churchill and Hemingway,

Then we can really pretend we are living in the past.

and while were at it Stalin and Hitler

Those that always look back are bound to nose to tail.

Nostalgia is good but too much threatens inovation.

I’m hungover and off to rattle some windows in the main street, maybe set off a few car alarms.

Wake up the Pigs next door first though……

Shiny side up

23. 23 Matt Nov 8th, 2013 at 6:43 pm

The lineup for new clothing from Indian looks great. Very cool designs coming out. I bet the guys on the forum will be buying some of this stuff in the near future.

24. 24 rob Nov 8th, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Indian needs more variety with their clothing line just like they need more models of bikes besides just the Chief.Iam sure the different model bikes will come next year.They build a beautiful Chief but their t-shirts are horrible in my opinion.Nice looking leathers they have though.

25. 25 Lugnut Nov 8th, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Let’s see – must blend in. Therefore must whine about something or bi*#*h about someone else whining.

Naah – I think I’ll just tell Indian to make it and if someone wants to part with their money to buy – hoorah. At least we don’t have a government functionary telling us that we get to choose from 4 and 4 only t-shirts of visibly lower quality for twice the price the good stuff used to cost. Yet.

26. 26 BobS Nov 8th, 2013 at 8:18 pm

I got nothing to add to the argument. Except, what the fuck is a V-Twin fit?

27. 27 Ed Nov 8th, 2013 at 11:51 pm

I bought the racer jacket and had to exchange it because the sizing is way off. The jackets are extremely oversized.

28. 28 Terence Tory Nov 9th, 2013 at 6:33 am

No one told me that Hemingway was dead.

29. 29 calif phil Nov 9th, 2013 at 9:04 am

I think the Indian line of clothing looks great. I hope they sell a bunch and that it puts some cash into the dealers pockets.

30. 30 Rick Lossner Nov 9th, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Too funny….. so many haters saying “stop .. don’t do it… blah blah blah’.. But HD is making millions with retail business. So will Indian.

If people want it… sell it to them

31. 31 richard Nov 9th, 2013 at 4:39 pm

In my opinion, the clothing designs look OK.

I have noticed that polaris has been VERY quiet recently. I have not heard that they they are selling/shipping bikes as promised. I believe I read they would be available beginning 9/1/13. Is there a problem down in spirit lake? Anybody know?

32. 32 Jay Carlton Nov 9th, 2013 at 4:42 pm

As far as I know, bikes are being delivered as promised. Maybe 1 or 2 weeks late, I heard.

33. 33 Woody's Nov 9th, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Amazing, I’m a hater because I feel “Since 1901″ is a fucking lie? I’m going to name my garage the, “Great Pyramid” and henceforth my future bikes will be named “Chariots of the Pharohs”. :)

34. 34 MDSPHOTO Nov 10th, 2013 at 9:11 am

I think they all look great and very classy. As to the comment they should not get into motor clothes, seriously?!

35. 35 BobS Nov 10th, 2013 at 9:40 am

Yes richard I do know. It’s hard to hear things or see things if you’re not looking or listening. They’ve been shipping as promised and are selling very well. All’s good in Spirit Lake including a major expansion underway at the factory. Rumor is it’s going to be the most state of the art paint booth in the MC world…but it’s construction looks way to large to me to be a paint booth.

36. 36 Rick Lossner Nov 10th, 2013 at 10:03 am

@richard… I’ve got my ’14 . All my buds have theirs… their shipping bikes for about a month now…

Rides awesome .. puts my ’11 FLTRX to shame

37. 37 Ricky Nov 10th, 2013 at 10:06 am

A friend got the Chief Classic. Only positive things to say about it. Another friend did a road test. Lots of praise on quality.

38. 38 Brandon Nov 10th, 2013 at 10:09 am

Journalists are unanimously positive but the Chief is too big for my taste. Waiting for a Scout

39. 39 Guilty Nov 10th, 2013 at 10:10 am

I bought an Indian tee and i don’t own an Indian. Is it bad?

40. 40 richard Nov 11th, 2013 at 5:14 pm

To Bob S. Thanks for the info. I’m glad to hear about the paint booth. Really interesting. Now I’m wondering if you have numbers on bikes delivered to the customer.

41. 41 BobS Nov 11th, 2013 at 6:52 pm

richard that’d be very interesting to know for sure. But Polaris has never released any sales figures for Victory, or any of their Polaris branded machines so I doubt they will with Indian. Unless of course it becomes advantageous from a marketing standpoint to do so then I bet they change their policy. But typically releasing those numbers would be a disadvantage so I suspect we’ll never know.

42. 42 Woody's Nov 11th, 2013 at 10:59 pm

@Bob S, maybe the area is including a washdown/blowoff area, then zig-zagging conveyance through preheat ovens, primer spraying area, primer drying ovens, finish spraying area & zig-zagging through a final dry oven? Could easily go 4000-5000 sq feet if it’s like ones I’ve dealt with in a previous life.

43. 43 Larry R Nov 12th, 2013 at 12:34 am

Sounds good to me!

44. 44 Terence Tory Nov 12th, 2013 at 6:58 am

Usually I’m down on the whole big logo fashion club with its merch-a-rama-renta-glamma .But in this case I’m all for it to fund the bike that everyone really wants:a bobber/boardtrack SPORT Scout.Let the hipsters grow sideburns and lip up to and lap down a latte wearing an Indian jacket that has never slammed a bug in motion.Once they start paying rent they’ll hock it for half on eBay to a rider for a song.

I’ve never known any rider in my entire life that would want to actually ride wearing a logo or company name flashed all across their back.One strange aspect of this new Indian thing is a logo jacket would be way cooler than a H-D one,even on a Yamaha or A H-D! or a bus.This Indian is strange magic,kemosabe.

Jesse Garland,that guy may or may not be ejummakated real proper lyke.I could just be autocorrect acting on a smartphone.A quality broad education should equip a sceptical mind that does not assume.Your momma was good in the Wizard of Oz.

The “since 1901″ is a bit of a stretch,but I’ll let that one fly over the base.Of course back in the day Indian wasn’t a “motorcycle” it was a “motocycle”.

45. 45 KP Nov 12th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

As always, lots of opinions, from the sensible to the ridiculous. I’ve got an Indian patch on my old jacket, which, to me, is no different than the thousands of HD jackets roaming the streets. There’s enough miles on mine that i’ve had to have the worn out collar replaced and a bunch of other stuff repaired due to old age. This jacket has stopped a lot of bugs and rain and will stop a lot more before it’s done, while I’m proudly riding either my old Indian or my new one.

Again, as always, the haters keep showing up and throwing in their 2 cents. It’s the new recreation for those that have no life.

46. 46 Blackmax Nov 13th, 2013 at 6:51 pm

It looks good, but only time will tell
    I’ve said it again & again, no matter if you love them or hate them
    NOBODY makes better riding clothes than H-D’s Motor Clothing division.
    Wish more of it was made in the USA, but the same is said for this (& Victory) stuff too

Trade In Your iPhone