No Ramp Necessary To Load Your Bike. Best Ever Open Trailer?

rampfreeLike me, during rallies, you must have observed in hotel parking lots the amazing acrobatic performance of some bikers loading their motorcycle(s) on open trailers…Some of their stunts ending up in bike or pulling vehicle damage.

So, when I was made aware of the Ramp Free motorcycle trailers where the bike always stay at ground level, with no angle, during the loading process, I thought it was a superb concept. Now, it even amazes me that nobody thought about this simple idea before the guys at Ramp Free (yes, they have a patent)

No ramp, no angle, no risk. These trailers are available for single or double bikes, trikes and even customized to fit your custom creations. Is it the easiest open motorcycle trailer ever offered? I let you judge. Watch the video below. Although very amateurish in its production, it says what it must say: safe & easy. Ramp Free Motorcycle Trailers or call Eric at 855-466-7267.

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

18 Responses to “No Ramp Necessary To Load Your Bike. Best Ever Open Trailer?”

1. 1 SIGFREED Jan 10th, 2014 at 9:48 am

With respect – this is hardly a “new” concept. Umpteen versions already exist.

2. 2 cafesportytc Jan 10th, 2014 at 11:38 am

Great Idea. first time I have seen something like this. I usually don’t pay attention to bike haulers.

3. 3 Drake Jan 10th, 2014 at 11:46 am

Pretty cool.

4. 4 P. Shultz Jan 10th, 2014 at 11:47 am

Too bad. i am looking for an enclosed trailer.

5. 5 Big Phil Jan 10th, 2014 at 11:48 am

Ride, don’t trailer…..simple!

6. 6 Lyle Landstrom Jan 10th, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Yeah big phil. we’re going to ride our race bike to the salt flats 1500 miles away or deliver a street bike to a costomer by riding it with no way to get back, or ride a crashed bike to the shop or whatever. At some point, everyone trailers their bike.

7. 7 mkv Jan 10th, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Cool trailer but about 99.9% of those people need rider training. Never seen so many DUCKWALKERS in my life

8. 8 58pan Jan 10th, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Why do they never show anyone lifting the trailer platform including bike UP after being loaded? Letting it down seems effortless enough….

9. 9 badams Jan 10th, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Likely to fill the niche for casual rider rather than core riders who can load anything with anything.

10. 10 HD Rider Jan 11th, 2014 at 11:17 am

As was said before there are other companies selling the same thing — been done before and not unique. With that said it’s too bad they don’t make a no ramp/no incline version that will fold and stand upright in the garage. I searched high and low for such a trailer and ended up with a Baxter trailer — no ramp, but the trailer tilts to the ground to become the ramp — and it folds to stand upright in the garage. There are other versions/brands of the Baxter type, but that what I ended up with. I used to ride long distances, but whoever said that getting there was half the fun was seriously misled — now I’d much rather trailer and the put the miles on when I get there.

11. 11 mark wallace Jan 11th, 2014 at 12:14 pm

how do you put it back up?

12. 12 Tim Jan 12th, 2014 at 9:51 pm

If you want a trailer that you can load without a ramp and stand up in most (8ft ceiling)
    garages Look at the Droptail. The back drops to form a ramp you can ride up and put your feet down if you need to halfway up or even “Duck walk” it up and it folds up and two people can stand it up to fit in your garage. I do not understand a open trailer you cannot store. If you have the ancreage to store a trailer buy an enclosed. If you don’t hve the ancreage for one of them you need a trailer that you can store. Look close at this Ramp Free is all I can say before you buy it. The video looks good, but shop around.

13. 13 Batterycap Jan 13th, 2014 at 9:24 am

I’ve had a Baxley for around 15 years. They are bulletproof. Yup – a bit on the pricey side, but quality isn’t cheap, and cheap isn’t quality.

I had an issue once with my first Baxley. Those guys spun my head around with a great response and solution. It was probably the most amazing response I will ever see.

HDRider, you said Baxter, but you might have meant Baxley. Or maybe not.

14. 14 Mac miss Jan 13th, 2014 at 1:53 pm

I have built at least 23 tilts and 35 stantard trailers . Looking forward to a screw actuator powered by your 7 prong plug . Mac Out

15. 15 Jusmecuz Jan 15th, 2014 at 7:38 pm

That would prob be a good seller to the “bike bring-a-long vacation type folk”. I have a C channel homemade rig for when I break down or have to trailer. It works like a champ.

16. 16 burnout Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:42 pm

I want one. peace

17. 17 Freddie Ray Jan 16th, 2014 at 6:28 pm

The only way my bike will be on a trailer is it’s broke. I rather ride, that’s why I purchased it!!

18. 18 Anthony Feb 4th, 2014 at 5:49 pm

A friend of mine paid for one in full and over 7 months later, has not received product. Though there has been a few points of consultation and promises made by RampFree they have not yet lived up to anything.. Is this just poor service or Fraud?? It bothers me so much that I am pondering on contacting consumer affairs or the better business bureau??

What would you do??