Warlord Organizer Tray For Harley-Davidson Hard Saddlebags

tray1tray2tray3Organize your life on the road with one more offering of saddlebag tray. Unlike some others, this one covers the full length and width of your saddlebag. When you need to get to the item, simply lift the tray out with one hand. Dividers are removable. It is made of ABS plastic and the mounts (use existing screws and saddlebag connectors) are polished stainless steel. Will fit Harley-Davidson with hard saddlebags years 1993 to 2013 (not 2014) but of course not the ones with speakers installed in the lids. Single Tray, left or right $64.95. Pair, right & left $119.95. Order at First Shot Cycle Parts

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

20 Responses to “Warlord Organizer Tray For Harley-Davidson Hard Saddlebags”

1. 1 mkv Jan 28th, 2014 at 11:33 am

The designer either likes to go fishing or he needed enough tools to carry around just in case he breaks down.

2. 2 Bigalyts Jan 28th, 2014 at 11:48 am

What a wasteful way to through $120 away! Looks like someone was in the Bathroom taking a Dump in HD Headquarters and thinking “How can we squeeze our Clients for a little more money to make up with our Lost Clients buying other American Made Motorcycles?”

3. 3 cafesportytc Jan 28th, 2014 at 12:15 pm

lol now some harley fashionista’s can organize their doo-rags… lol

4. 4 youngsmobile Jan 28th, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Bigalyts – Just as a FYI I don’t read this as an actual Genuine H-D accessory.

5. 5 firstshotcycle Jan 28th, 2014 at 1:11 pm

This is not a HD part, we are completely independent of HD. If you don’t want the product then please don’t buy it. However please don’t bad mouth our product without even seeing it. It is a quality product that helps the rider keep their small item easily accessible in the saddlebags.

6. 6 H. Jones Jan 28th, 2014 at 1:24 pm

I guess, all bagger riders need 1 or 2.

7. 7 richard Jan 28th, 2014 at 4:54 pm

I like this idea and the trays look to be good quality. To First Shot Cycle”…Just ignore the “Harley Haters”. As you can see they have a lot of jealously built up and don’t read very well or they wouldn’t have thought these were made by Harley.

8. 8 Dave Blevins Jan 28th, 2014 at 9:11 pm

I think it is a neat idea, I don’t need it myself, but I can easily see a use for it. In fact I wish I had thought of it. Good on ya First Shot.

9. 9 Jezza Jan 29th, 2014 at 2:24 am

Nice useful product, and it looks well made, although the name “Warlord” for a plastic tray does sound a little bit grandiose. I wonder if Genghis Khan had something like this in his saddlebag when he was slaughtering his way across Asia all those centuries ago?

10. 10 Tbone Jan 29th, 2014 at 7:49 am

any introductory offers coming up on this tray?

11. 11 firstshotcycle Jan 29th, 2014 at 8:03 am

We actually started selling the tray last spring, but if you go to our Facebook page there is a promo code that will save you 10%.

12. 12 Bozack Jan 29th, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Ultimately it’s the same thing as Top Shelf Organizers brought to the market 5 years ago…just longer.

Snaps right in and stays put. I’ll stick with my Top Shelf.

Why can’t people innovate their own products anymore?

13. 13 Bozack Jan 29th, 2014 at 1:11 pm

I’d also be curious to see how the “patent pending” on Top Shelf will affect sales of this.

14. 14 bobx Jan 29th, 2014 at 2:56 pm

its the same but different. i wouldnt think it would be violating any patent.

looks good. would be handy for sure.

15. 15 JackS Jan 29th, 2014 at 4:33 pm

If we fill the tray with keys, glasses, phone, etc., are we going to exceed the HD limit of 15- or 20 -lbs per saddle bag? Okay, that was a sideways dig on Harley and had nothing to do with the tray. Nice tray and I am sure many will find it useful–especially for local riding. For me personally, any tray (or saddlebag mounted speaker for that matter) simply takes away valuable real estate when cramming–I mean packing–for a trip.

16. 16 firstshotcycle Jan 29th, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Our tray is more like a toolbox tray, and there is no similarity to our competitor, except that it is a tray for a saddlebag. No problems with patents either, we have our own patent pending status. Our tray uses 4 small brackets that mount to existing mount points and they rest on these brackets. To access the items in the bottom of the saddlebag just lift the tray out. Take a closer look at the trays at http://firstshotcycleparts.com

17. 17 art Jan 29th, 2014 at 6:15 pm

Good idea for those that can use it.

I like the Top Shelf half size tray, holds enough small stuff.

I could see myself lifting this tray out every time I go into the bag.

art

18. 18 industryguy Jan 31st, 2014 at 12:50 am

baggershelf is the original. they probably have a utility patent pending on their product.

19. 19 industryguy Jan 31st, 2014 at 12:52 am

sorry guys!! my bad. i meant top shelf from hardbagger products!

20. 20 BrowzinBub Feb 8th, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Great idea, too pricey. It’s a designer toolbox tray, made to fit the saddle bag.
    $111 buys a lot of Craftsman trays. Had a top shelf, not impressed. My point being, its an injected molded plastic tray, marked up to the highest point they think a Harley owner will bite…