The Victory Gunner. Big Muscle In A Throwback Bobber Style Motorcycle.

gunner00gunner001 gunner002Gunner1GunnerLegendsIn the Bobber category, most motorcycles privilege style over power and handling. To differentiate itself from the competition, Victory Motorcycles created a new offering adding the extremely popular urban retro design to the ride and handling that comes standard in a Victory cruiser, making the 106” Gunner their first Bobber able to outclass others both in the city and on the highway. The Gunner is the first brand new throwback Bobber style heavy cruiser motorcycle offering such power on a full size chassis with lowered seat.

Gunner15Gunner16Gunner10Gunner11Gunner6Gunner7Gunner8Gunner13Not surprisingly for this type of motorcycle, Victory Motorcycles decided to offer a very attractive price (MSRP $12,999) while at the same time proposing quite a few very nice customization options. To put your own spin on the Gunner, among the custom accessories available when you will order your 2015 Gunner: red solo seat, stage 1 custom exhaust pipes, solo luggage rack, billet grips, V drag bars, Cam tensioner covers, billet engine covers, etc.
gunnerretouchedGunnerspecs

68 Responses to “The Victory Gunner. Big Muscle In A Throwback Bobber Style Motorcycle.”

1. 1 Chingon Choppers Feb 10th, 2014 at 10:17 am

Anybody know when Victory id going to get rid of the cable throttle and clutch cable? Rumors are flying about a bigger 110″ engine but havent heard anythig else on the old technology. Flyby wire throtttle and hydraulic clutch would be a nice upgrade to the Victory line up.

2. 2 Paul Kisch Feb 10th, 2014 at 10:24 am

One of the best 2 Victory models, the other one being the High Ball. Great bike at this price.

3. 3 GD Feb 10th, 2014 at 11:06 am

snore
    too high off he ground and
    God they need to ditch that fugly 1996 stretched tank look
    it just dates the whole Victory line
    I love the fact that Victory is American made
    but it just has that committee build look to it

4. 4 Lone wolf Feb 10th, 2014 at 12:42 pm

Okay, most would agree that this is not a “traditional old-school” bobber style and that’s been made clear. However for $12,999 where else are you going to get an American made V-twin with a 106ci motor, 6 speed trans, oil cooled, right side drive, cruiser/bobber that looks as good as this one – This bike is only $500 more than the Vegas 8 Ball and has a lot more to offer – This thing is really going to sell – Well Done Victory

5. 5 Bud Feb 10th, 2014 at 1:02 pm

This is not a bobber. I ride a bobber…not what’s currently referred to as a bobber with a ape hangers and a peanut tank…but a traditional styled bobber. Not saying this isn’t a nice bike, but the fact that it’s called a bobber by Victory is just wrong. It’s got way too much going on to be a bobber. They should have just called it a “Regular Ol’ Motorcycle”.

6. 6 BobS Feb 10th, 2014 at 5:42 pm

I think we all know it’s not a real bobber. Did anyone expect a manufacturer to release an epa compliant bike without fenders? I hate the marketing as much as any of you. That bike isn’t a new model, it’s not un compromised bobber style, blah blah blah. But c’mon, that’s what marketing departments do. How long has H-D been telling us to express out individuality by purchasing the same bike as everyone else? Of course it’s BS, it’s marketing hype. Do car salesman lie? Do lawyers chase ambulances? Are politicians hypocrites? It’s what they do. What’s too bad is that this Vegas, and it is a Vegas, is a really nice bike and a heck of a value. Victory makes a great engine, that bike’s light for a cruiser, and finally a decent wheel tire combo on a really pretty cool mag. 5 minutes with a wrench gets the front fender off, 15 minutes with a sawsall bob’s the rear. There you go.

7. 7 cafesportytc Feb 10th, 2014 at 7:11 pm

Oh look its a JUDGE!……… it looks like every other victory…

8. 8 Blackmax Feb 10th, 2014 at 8:19 pm

I like it !!!
    But it was explained to me that each bike fit a certain market
    High Ball – if you want apes & that kind of style
    The Judge – for sport cruising
    The Gunner falls right in between them both….
    Yes, the marketplace will ultimately decide what they want ,
    but still, c’mon folks, It is great to have choices & the competition make everyone better….
    (My personal choice is still the High Ball I’ve ridden it twice now & would buy one
    (as a 2nd bike) in a heartbeat (If my significant other would let me)

9. 9 courtney Feb 10th, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Nice bobb — err, bike!

10. 10 Tooj Feb 11th, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Looks good to me. I already know what is ‘under the tank’, so to speak.

Essentially what the Vegas should have been. Thank god the big/wide wheel trend is dying the death it so richly deserves.

Hell with the bits and baubles, go for intake, pipes and a good map/dyno tune. A $1-1.5k investment in aftermarket go fast goodies and you won’t give a rat’s a@@ about “accessories”.

(Don’t tell me you other branders don’t do the same. It’s an EPA thing not a brand thing.)

11. 11 MDSPHOTO Feb 13th, 2014 at 12:31 pm

I’m lost I thought they were launching a bobber, it looks like all their other bikes. I hope they are not falling into the same trap as the motor company when it comes to radical design ideas. I know most of you will think this is blasphemy, but the Yamaha Bolt is ten times cooler than this thing!

12. 12 Terence Tory Feb 13th, 2014 at 2:33 pm

MDSPHOTO.Bolt comment +

13. 13 VicVegasOwner Feb 13th, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Cost $40 to lower it 1″, can be done in 15 minutes. And I think your right, 1″ to 1 1/2″ lower would be sweet!

14. 14 Emerson Feb 13th, 2014 at 11:30 pm

a few more inches lower, better intake and exhausts and this will kick the FLS Softail Slim in the arse.

15. 15 Ricky Feb 14th, 2014 at 1:38 am

2015 Victory Gunner looks like my 2007 8 ball Vegas
    except that it s a one seater and my is a two seater with back support!!

16. 16 Steve Feb 14th, 2014 at 7:59 am

Also, what’s up with the lack of paint options? i HATE that suede paint. Every scratch, chip, etc is there forever.

I want to like Vic so bad but every year its a constant disappointment. Great power, handling and reliability but its at the sacrifice of design and fit/finish.

17. 17 Steve Feb 14th, 2014 at 8:01 am

I dont understand how HD can put the 103 in ten different bikes and have them all look unique. Vic uses their 106 across the line and everything looks nearly identical.

18. 18 Sansolo Mar 19th, 2014 at 3:32 am

Looks nice…what do people think about the specs? For the “it’s not a bobber” nothing on the market is a bobber. For those that want a bobber go inside your garage and the overweight bike from 1962 that you don’t own and strip it down. Otherwise strip your comments!

x