Nothing wrong with custom bikes using only bolt-on parts. When these parts are the right ones… Except a small modification of the factory 2.1 gallon fuel tank, it follows the look that nods to chopper custom motorcycles of the 70’s with a touch of Japanese influence (ape hangers from Easyriders Japan, solid chrome wheels, trumpet mufflers, Firestone ribbed tires) Built by Comete Motorcycles it is a promo motorcycle to feature their most recents proprietary parts.
• Velocity Stack with K&N Filter for all CV and Injection HD’s
• Grips in aluminium billet for all cable throttle HD’s
• Foot pegs in billet aluminum
• Headlight grille for HD new generation 5″ 3/4 headlights.
• Gaz cap in billet aluminum for late model Hd’s
• Full leather solo seat kit for Sportsters 2004 and up.
• Time cover – all Sportster