In Bonneville…To Record A Watch Promo Video.

This B-Rocket custom motorcycle is quite slow for the Bonneville Salts. As is, would even not pass AMA judges scrutinizing to get a chance to race. Can’t break any Land Speed Record. But I guess it’s a good promo video for Bell & Ross Time Instruments. Bike built by Shaw Speed And Custom UK.

7 Responses to “In Bonneville…To Record A Watch Promo Video.”

1. 1 ColoradoKid Sep 21st, 2014 at 9:54 am

I get it that this bike was built for promotional purposes only and not function . But …. you’d think [ oh there I go thinking again … shame on me ] the builder would of least made an attempt to make it look like something that could run on the Salt , rather than an overdone and overweight mess that looks like it could’t get out of its own way .

I mean , come on ! Bell & Ross certainly has the funds and its not like there’s a lack of examples for which to of based the bike on !

2. 2 SIGFREED Sep 21st, 2014 at 10:08 am

At least it looks fast…

Bell & Ross are seriously cool watches though – will forgive them the indulgence this once.

3. 3 Tobby Sep 21st, 2014 at 10:38 am

Ad will work for the target market, but what’s a watch?

4. 4 REV.JIM Sep 22nd, 2014 at 8:44 am

I’m glad no one convinced Burt Monroe that his way was not the way to do it!
    May be we can race some big wheel baggers or some 60 degree rake choppers! Without seeing the bike up close who knows what keeps this from running on the salt. I’ve seen some real crap out there over the years with apearances far stranger than this!

5. 5 Stony Crane Sep 22nd, 2014 at 9:02 am

I say, let ’em have fun. The video has style which is in keeping with their image and I am happy whenever anyone promotes motorcycling.

6. 6 Aloha Terry Sep 22nd, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Fun is fun and they got PAID for doing it, so I wish them well…and it is pretty bike. I wonder how fast they did go?

7. 7 BCinSoCal Sep 25th, 2014 at 5:24 am

Still waiting to see a 30″ wheel bagger class at Bonnie and the drag races, all runs must be made with a 200lb momma on the back! These would be events worth going to see! But go to any event to see 200lb mommas being packed around….Oops sorry not PC.

HardDrive