Victoryvets1Victoryvets2smVictoryvets3Last November 11th in New York City, Victory Motorcycles and Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) supporting the men and women of the armed forces had joined in a motorcycle parade to celebrate all those who have served in recent conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. Victory/IAVA have initiated “The Road Home” program during which Victory contributes $500 to IAVA for each new Victory bike sold. This program is dedicated to empowering and assisting the military veterans to adjust to life. There is also co-branded apparel, patches, and pins sold through Victory to benefit IAVA. In addition, if you are one of the brave men and women who’ve served in the police, fire department, armed forces, National Guard or reserve, Victory is saying thank you by offering $1000 off any Victory model purchase. To get this discount, go to The Victory Road Home Motorcycles Program.

19 Responses to “Victory Motorcycles Honoring Military, Police And Fire Service With $1000 Off A Motorcycle Purchase. Giving $500 To Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans For Each Motorcycle Sold.”

1. 1 Rodent Nov 23rd, 2014 at 9:44 am

While it’s admirable that Polaris gives bucks to vets organization when you buy a bike I would rather be givin the discount and give in my name to whom I wish. And when I give I get credit and when Polaris gives they get the glory on my dime.

2. 2 Pat Brechner Nov 23rd, 2014 at 9:51 am

Rodent. When you will speak correct English you will tell us what you mean !?! Bravo Victory.

3. 3 Rodent Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:12 am

Pat, everybody else understands except you

4. 4 Shifter Nov 23rd, 2014 at 11:02 am

Only Rodent understands himself.

5. 5 Drake Nov 23rd, 2014 at 11:03 am

Good initiative Victory.

6. 6 Paul Hamilton Nov 23rd, 2014 at 11:04 am

Why Indian doesn’t do the same offer?

7. 7 Rodent Nov 23rd, 2014 at 11:08 am

Polaris isn’t very clear. If your are cop, firefighter,military, reserve, National Guard you get a Grand off. Do they still donate 500 bucks to IAVA. Or is it a citizen buys a bike they give 500 bucks and a non citizen gets a grand off?

8. 8 Paul Hamilton Nov 23rd, 2014 at 11:12 am

Rodent. You can’t write…and read. The article clearly states $1000 discount for those who qualify (military, etc) + $500 given by Polaris to IAVA for each of these bikes sold.

9. 9 Joshua Nov 23rd, 2014 at 11:14 am

Take your pills, Rodent.

10. 10 Rodent Nov 23rd, 2014 at 11:15 am

Paul, thanks for interpting polaris statement

11. 11 Boomer Nov 23rd, 2014 at 11:17 am

Rodent: The way I read it is IAVA get for each bike sold regardless of who buys it and Vets, LEO’s, and FFtrs get a $1k discount. The $1k discount has been done before several times. It’s a really good deal and kudo’s to Victory/Polaris for doing this.

12. 12 BobS Nov 23rd, 2014 at 11:58 am

Nice gesture on Victory’s part. As we all know anytime someone does something nice or good someone will try and find a reason to complain about it.

13. 13 Marilyn Nov 24th, 2014 at 10:01 am

Kudos to Polaris for recognizing the people you have our backs–“For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.”

14. 14 58_pan Nov 24th, 2014 at 10:53 am

I don’t think it’s admirable that any company uses veterans to generate sales, if they were truly being charitable they would donate regardless of sales. Abusing the peoples support of veterans to make a buck is BS if you ask me…just my two cents

15. 15 stsn Nov 24th, 2014 at 11:49 am

I agee. A $1000 discount on a bike is pretty harsh treatment.

16. 16 Rodent Nov 24th, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Right on 58_pan

17. 17 BobS Nov 24th, 2014 at 8:18 pm

58_pan you are aware that the CEO and many of the Victory exec’s are veterand correct?

18. 18 58_pan Nov 25th, 2014 at 2:49 pm

BobS I did not know that but what does it have to do with the fact that their willingness to donate is only under certain conditions? If they proclaimed to donate X amount to support veterans no matter how many people buy a Victory this month I would perceive it as an honest gesture. But in this case I feel their primary motive is to generate sales. And again that’s my view, not everyone has to see it the same way.

19. 19 Blackmax Nov 25th, 2014 at 6:05 pm

I don’t see it that way !!!!
    After all they could sit on their butts, count their $$$$
    (And yes, they are raking it in) & say they hell with everybody!
    They are making an effort to do something to improve the lot of vets.
    More power to them & Points for Polaris/Victory/Indian

HardDrive
Harley Davidson Footwear
Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc.
Affliction Holdings, LLC