Radiused Breather Bolts For Your Harley-Davidson

1breatherbolts2breatherboltsThese breather bolts feature a good looking radius design with 5-ply sintered stainless steel mesh, providing the proper breathability for your motor while keeping a slim profile and a completely custom look. An internally broached allen allows for a quick and hidden installation method, with the stainless breather element and “circlip” finishing the job. A good match with your choice of custom air cleaner and carb support brackets.

They are available for Big Twin and XL Evo motors (SKU 003735), as well as 1996 – 2006 Twin Cam motors (SKU 003736). Chrome plated or black electroplated steel, $44.95 per set. At Lowbro Customs. or call toll free 1-855-4LOWBROW.

8 Responses to “Radiused Breather Bolts For Your Harley-Davidson”

1. 1 Josh Leiwton Dec 7th, 2014 at 10:24 am

I called the number but no reply. Do you know any other place I can find them?

2. 2 Bruce Dec 7th, 2014 at 10:27 am

Do you call on Sunday?

3. 3 Brandon Dec 7th, 2014 at 10:28 am

details, details…

4. 4 Greybeard Dec 7th, 2014 at 11:45 am

Vents like that have to blow crap all over your motor, no?

5. 5 Frank Dracman Dec 8th, 2014 at 8:08 am

What about rain getting in? Oh that’s right, those types don’t ride in the rain. Then what about when you wash it?

6. 6 Asphalt Squadron Dec 8th, 2014 at 12:47 pm

To the Naysayers:
    Like many other accessories, these aren’t for everyone, or for every application.

I have the original hex style breather bolts on my Sporty (bout 5 years now) and have very little blow by on the motor. That being said, I don’t overfill oil either.

As for riding in the rain, I have but not very often as I live in so-cal and I don’t tour on my Sporty, only my E-Glide.

As for washing it, I have many times but I don’t blow the hose directly into the bolt screens.

….as you were.

7. 7 thomas Dec 8th, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Kool

8. 8 Chris Dec 8th, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Assuming your breather system in the rocker boxes is set up and working properly, these shouldn’t suck anything in. Blow-by on the pants leg, however, that’s a different matter. Over filling the oil tank isn’t the only cause, so it is a legitimate concern. All of that being said, these provide a solution for breathing when the traditional into-the-air cleaner method isn’t an option. Considering the range of air cleaner kits that Lowbrow sells that don’t use the traditional breathing method, this seems to be a reasonable product for them to have available.

Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc.
Affliction Holdings, LLC