Multi-Piece Motorcycle Wheels

mymovement1mymovement2These spinning wheels by a company called My Movement should not be called Spinners. They feature a patented technique called E.C.R.T. for ” Encapsulated Center Technology. Basically, the wheel is build with a structure allowing the center component to spin freely. The six separate components can be custom finished with painting, anodizing, plating or powder coating. The patented 3D Design Locking System allows the end user the option of locking the center component in 20 different positions to compliment the outer design to suit his mood anytime he wants. The manufacturer holds 3 utility and design patents on each of their every multi-piece wheel. Choose your own design and it will be produced in sizes from 16″ to 32″. It’s at 180-degree from my personal taste, but some will be interested…A demo video. At My Movement.

11 Responses to “Multi-Piece Motorcycle Wheels”

1. 1 Boomer May 22nd, 2015 at 9:48 am

Inspired is the word that comes to mind. Expensive is another because I could not find any prices on their website. 🙂

Excellent for someone building a custom with a certain flare.

2. 2 Zenaldo May 22nd, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Im wondering how much this thing weighs ? Whats the rotating mass ? Im thinking Its going to be a problem…

3. 3 18Bravo May 22nd, 2015 at 12:56 pm

If my “mood” changes to the extent I need to change the look of my wheels, I grab a different bike out the garage…

4. 4 highrpm May 22nd, 2015 at 6:55 pm

donk wheel.

5. 5 LiveLoveRide May 22nd, 2015 at 7:06 pm

I saw these at Sturgis. Beautiful! A work of art. For those who want the absolute best or love their bikes like their babies.

6. 6 TBAMBINO May 22nd, 2015 at 11:00 pm

WOW!! Beautiful wheels!! Finally a company comes out with something new and bad ass for motorcycle wheels, 20 different looks in one wheel?! Unbelievably cool, can’t wait to get some customized!

7. 7 TBONE May 22nd, 2015 at 11:08 pm

I love the fact that I can fully customize the whole wheel to my liking. Being able to change it into 20 different positions is pretty awesome too, and it looks fairly easy to change. Never seen anything like this, very intriguing.

8. 8 Pimpino May 25th, 2015 at 9:07 am

These are badass!!! I am always looking for custom wheels for my bikes and these look like they are just what i need! I can make my bikes look a bit different whenever i want. I love the flexibility you have with these wheels. I sent an email to Jim and so far he has been very responsive. They are ALL AMERICAN MADE, which is a huge PLUS for me. Cant wait to get my first set!!!!!

9. 9 takehikes May 26th, 2015 at 10:27 am

Awesome….douche bag wheels to go on baggers….wow, so cool.
    I’m a dick fine but these are as stupid as the abortion baggers being produced these days…luckily they will go the way of the OCC style builds….

10. 10 I_agree Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:07 am

I agree with what takenhikes said ….. he is a dick

11. 11 LaughlinBill Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Saw these things at the Laughlin River Run a month or so ago. Half of the wheels on display were damaged and the heavy aluminum spinners were clicking or stuck on them. Couldn’t get a clear answer on balancing and the weight was probably twice that of a normal wheel. Prices for a base model wheel was $5,000.00 each. Some dink with too much money and a small penis might bite. Good Luck with your out dated idea.

Cyril Huze