Super Low 6” Flare™ Windshield For Harley Roadglide

Klock Werks added a low windshield option to their line-up. The company introduced the 6” Super Low Sport Flare™ Windshield for 2015+ Road Glide (FLTR). The Super Low will be available in dark smoke and black.

“This Flare™ compliments the aggressive stance of the new Road Glide fairing by adding more forward attitude without sacrificing the smooth curvatures needed for great air management, and it’s another option for riders with a shorter torso height.” lead R&D Technician, Jennifer Bainbridge said.

This patented windshield was created to provide downforce, with aerodynamic engineering at the forefront. Klock Werks.

8 Responses to “Super Low 6” Flare™ Windshield For Harley Roadglide”

1. 1 P. Hamilton Jan 31st, 2017 at 11:09 am

Doesn’t know if it works as announced but not looking too good.

2. 2 Zundap Jan 31st, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Back to the drawing board.

3. 3 Ralph Ruyner Feb 1st, 2017 at 6:46 am

As far as I can see, a failure.

4. 4 calif phil Feb 1st, 2017 at 8:46 am

If I had a RoadGlide a KW Flare windshield would be one of the first things I would put on.

5. 5 SYF Feb 1st, 2017 at 10:16 am

I don’t get it. What/Why is it a failure. It looks like all of the KlockWerks flare windshields.

6. 6 Brett Feb 1st, 2017 at 10:22 am

Shape!

7. 7 Brian Klock Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:46 am

Cyril Thanks for posting this! With Harley Davidson adding the new Rushmore features it raised the effective fairing height one inch approximately over older models and thus the need for a bit shorter shield. We also found that so many of our friends doing big wheel Baggers could take advantage of this new model on raked bikes. All the same proven features as the original with less height. Thanks for being a sounding board for all opinions, we appreciate what you do and look forward to seeing you in Daytona at J&P Cycles!

8. 8 ScottyD Feb 6th, 2017 at 2:47 pm

I having the flare super low painted to match my new
    1017 Road glide. I believe this is the Klockwerks shield I have
    Been waiting for. This is going to be way badass on the Milwaukee 8
    Home run for team Klock

Scotty D
    Two wheels every chance I get!!