Side Hinge Ignition Switch And Saddlebag Lock Kit

Protect your investment with a Side Hinge Ignition Switch and Saddlebag Lock Kit from Drag Specialties. This kit provides a convenient way to lock your saddlebags with the same key that is used for your ignition switch.

Kit includes two chrome saddlebag locks and one chromed side hinge ignition switch that are identically keyed. Available from 94-13 FLHR models with hard saddlebags, the suggested retail price is $69.95. At your Drag Specialties dealer.

10 Responses to “Side Hinge Ignition Switch And Saddlebag Lock Kit”

1. 1 richards Nov 28th, 2017 at 10:41 am

94 to 13 FLHR??? I had an ’08 Road king and I’m 99% sure it came from the factory with 1 key for ignition and bags. I now own an ’11 Road King and it came with one key for ignition and bags. Am I missing something ???

2. 2 Pat h Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Maybe leather vs. hard bags?

3. 3 B Jarvis Nov 29th, 2017 at 6:25 am

Just what the HD after market needs; a product that does the same thing the stock item does:D What’s worse, it’s an item that HD actually gets right. I’d suggest Drag Specialties start looking for opportunities elsewhere. I guess this why they’re part of a bankruptcy,

4. 4 calif Phil Nov 29th, 2017 at 8:49 am

Richards It’s just an aftermarket replacement lock and key set for Roadkings. It gives you an option to buy parts other than from your local Harley dealer..

5. 5 Shoptech407 Nov 29th, 2017 at 12:02 pm

B Jarvis your statement is incorrect…

Actually MAG corporation and tucker Rocky and bikers choice and their subsidiaries have filed for bankruptcy.

They are competitors to drag specialties

6. 6 X-HD Rider Nov 29th, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Drag Specialties / Pars Unlimited is owned by one man. Mag group is a partnership of about tem millionaires. Funny the MAG group could write a check and pay off there debts but rather file chapter 11

7. 7 Gershom Nov 29th, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Nice they include the connector housing, looks like complete nice complete kit to me.

8. 8 richards Nov 29th, 2017 at 7:20 pm

calf Phil…My Road King and Electra Glides and Tri Glides ALL come with the “One Key” feature. What are you suggesting…that I take the HD units off and toss them? Sounds like a lousy “option” to me. What’s the point?

9. 9 SYF Nov 29th, 2017 at 11:42 pm

B Jarvis, you can bet H-D will obsolete these items if they are for bikes over 10 years old.

Maybe Drag Specialties knows what they are doing.

After all, they are a multi-million dollar global company that excels in the powersports business.

10. 10 calif Phil Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:46 am

Richards It’s not a new invention, it is just an option to buy a new lock set if your locks are missing or broken. It gives people a choice and now you are not forced to go to the HD dealer to buy these parts. Kinda like when the water pump on your Ford Pinto goes bad. You can buy one at the Ford dealer or buy one from NAPA.