Have Breakfast With The Best Builders And Sara Liberte.

For those who still don’t know a Builders Breakfast will be held during Daytona Bike Week on March 7th at 9AM at Destination Harley (US1 & I95). It is the opportunity for the public to have breakfast with a selection of the best builders in the world, the money being raised will benefit Boggy Creek, a camp to help seriously ill children. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to meet with Sara Liberte and discover “Sara’s Builders & Machines photography” Her fine art focuses on “image fusion”, a technique she uses to combine the portrait of a builder with one of his machines. Participants will be able to win a poster signed by all builders, and buy prints of late fellow builder Johnny Chop. Tickets for the Builders Breakfast can be bought through Choppers Inc. For a preview of Sara Liberte go to www.saraliberte.com.

11 Responses to “Have Breakfast With The Best Builders And Sara Liberte.”

1. 1 Jimmy Feb 22nd, 2007 at 9:15 am

Saw Sara’s work before. Mixing builders and bikes the way she does it is original and beautiful. I am glad she captured pictures of Johnny Chop before his death.

2. 2 Sara Feb 22nd, 2007 at 11:48 am

thank you so much for the generous words. Johnny was more than a great builder, he was a geniune craftsman and a genuine friend. I’m sure his spirit and style not only in the way he lived his life but the way he worked with his hands will contunue to influence our beloved industry.

3. 3 Rollin Feb 22nd, 2007 at 5:19 pm

Can Breakfast tickets be bought at Destination Daytona or is it pre-buy only on the website ?

4. 4 Cyril Huze Feb 22nd, 2007 at 5:22 pm

Pre-buy only at Choppers Inc. website.

5. 5 mike beland Feb 22nd, 2007 at 7:35 pm

i have seen her work before, as a builder i think the sexiest motorcycles mimic the shape and curves of a woman, the lines of my modern bikes mimic the lines found on womans bodies, the way my gas tanks rolls into the seating area is like a womans lower back rolling into the top of her buttocks. she showed everybody the relationship of curves and geometry that motorcycles and woman have…i never did see a picture of her before..very nice…. she needs to do a self portrait.thanks cyril. see you in a few weeks. mike from a1 cycles

6. 6 david uhl Feb 27th, 2007 at 7:49 pm

go Sara go! see you there

7. 7 CJ "Warden" Hanlon Feb 27th, 2007 at 10:06 pm

Sara, Hope all is well and looking forward to seeing you again at the b’fast. Talk soon!! and will always enjoy your art.

8. 8 Sara Feb 28th, 2007 at 7:49 pm

David, CJ, looking forward to seeing you next week, travel safe!

9. 9 sandie Mar 1st, 2007 at 12:44 pm

Looking forward to seeing more of your work Sara. Where will your work be displayed? I do not want to miss your booth. There is so much Bike Week and I always miss something I want to see. Do you have a catalog? Sara, you travel safe as well.

10. 10 DJ Chopper God Mar 1st, 2007 at 3:39 pm

Stay Gold. RIP Johnny Chop.

11. 11 Sara Mar 1st, 2007 at 7:32 pm

I won’t be displaying my work at Bike week this year, but I will be at the Builders breakfast with my Builder and Machine Posters, only 20 of each builder so get there early! I will also be presenting a new image I created for GEICO motorcycle at Destination Daytona, I believe on Wed the 7th. The other days I will be hitting the streets shooting for magazine’s and Biker-Incite. I will also have an image on display at the Hardrock Roadhouse tour, all of the VIP guests and Builders will be signing my Print and on friday it will be auctioned off at the V-Twin Bikers Ball to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Broward County. All of my images are on my site at http://www.saraliberte.com, Looking forward to meeting you!