Cyril Huze Upcoming Features

Watch for upcoming magazine features and articles written by Cyril. The next issue of Easyriders will showcase his Bobber “Kiss My Wheels” inspired by an old song from The Byrds. The next issue of American Iron Magazine will also feature his custom Fat Boy “Silverado”. For  the next issue of The Robb Report Motorcycling Cyril wrote a piece about his passion for everything custom. He also wrote an article for the next Barnett Magazine called “Protect the true custom builders”.  And since Cyril loves to write about what’s happening in his industry (you knew it), Cycle Source magazine will also publish his thoughts about chinese knock-off parts in article titled “Free trade or fair trade”. And for his European fans, Cyril is writing a monthly column titled “My America” for Freeway Magazine. Did you say busy? See many pictures of these bikes in big size by going to his Website.

8 Responses to “Cyril Huze Upcoming Features”

1. 1 John Apr 2nd, 2007 at 2:39 pm

Cyril, you are busy as a one-armed paper hanger. Hey, how about setting it up so that the photos of your cool bikes, like the ones above, can be clicked on and opened to full screen? I hate looking at these bad ass bikes in this small format. Get big, dude..

2. 2 Cyril Huze Apr 2nd, 2007 at 2:47 pm

John. You can see about 30 big size pictures of each and all bikes by going to Cyril Huze website at They will stay small on the Blog because it’s a Blog with daily news, not our bikes website. Enjoy.

3. 3 Pat Semy Apr 2nd, 2007 at 2:54 pm

Great machines. As always.

4. 4 Pat Semy Apr 2nd, 2007 at 2:57 pm

Can you publish your articles in this blog? Or do i have to buy all these magazines?

5. 5 Richard Apr 2nd, 2007 at 3:04 pm

Is the silver bike a fat boy? I have one and would like to look like that.

6. 6 Cyril Apr 2nd, 2007 at 3:06 pm

Yes,it’s a Fat Boy. See it in details at

7. 7 Jennifer Apr 3rd, 2007 at 4:55 am

“Silverado” is a really fat boy! However I like the style! Hope to see more articles about Fat Boy. View my blog by hitting my username above!

8. 8 Steve Sculisi, G.M. Apr 25th, 2007 at 8:36 am

Hey Cyril. It’s cool to see *Kiss My Wheels* in Easyriders Magazine. That bike is an awesome example of how a bobber should be built. The attention to detail and craftsmanship were stellar. We at Pin-Up Girl Wheels were happy to be part of your project.

Regards, Steve