OCC’s 2 New Limited Production Bikes

Before the V-twin Expo, I told you that OCC would unveil during the show 2 new productions bikes. Here they are, the way I saw them in Cincinnati.  A bagger called the OCC SR Cruiser and a Softail type bike named the OCC Sweet Amber. The OCC SR Cruiser has the classic characteristic lines of a bagger with some specificities: bigger storage than usual for the saddlebags with twin exhaust pipes that exit out the side of each bag, and an EPA-certified X-wedge engine and a rear 240 mm tire. OCC qualifies it as a new-school roadster. The OCC Sweet Amber has quite sexy curves out of a traditional Softail frame. Oil tank is mounted under the transmission as late model Harleys, front end is of the type 2” thick Springer, and the bike rolls on original OCC flow-cut chrome wheels, 21” front and 240 mm rear. An EPA-certified engine is also the powerplant of this OCC limited edition production For more information go to OCC Motorcycles

11 Responses to “OCC’s 2 New Limited Production Bikes”

1. 1 Canada Feb 15th, 2008 at 4:21 pm

that’s amazing they should concetrate on TV and buid the industry back up not build bikes , the powder isn’t great yeh senior .

2. 2 ROGUE Feb 16th, 2008 at 9:50 am

I have never been impressed with the bikes or the builders.
    I know a couple of people that worked on a few that was built by OCC and had nothing good to say about them.
    I try not to talk bad about others BUT I would recommmend people be very careful about buying one of these bikes unless the are the type that just want to say they own a OCC Bike.

3. 3 Rodent Feb 16th, 2008 at 10:17 am

Did they invent the Fairing and saddle bags or are they from the Wizards at Corbins?

4. 4 madpuppy Feb 16th, 2008 at 10:37 am

Rodent, That’s exactly what I was thinking when I saw It ! ” Hey That’s a Corbin “

5. 5 Doc Robinson Feb 16th, 2008 at 4:41 pm

Give the guys at OCC a break. Using an X-Wedge is a state-of-the-art choice and you can’t better the decision to incorporate Mike Corbin’s fairing and bags. The Wizard rules!

6. 6 Paul Feb 16th, 2008 at 8:21 pm

Hey.. given the stuff these guys normally turn out on the show, these two don’t look half bad…

7. 7 Nicker Feb 17th, 2008 at 3:23 am

Reasonable looking scooters.
    But is that enough to keep the doors open in this market…?

8. 8 John Feb 18th, 2008 at 4:40 pm

Went to the website to check out the specs on the Cruiser SR…nothing. So…where and when can I find the specs?

9. 9 Cyril Huze Feb 18th, 2008 at 5:24 pm

It’s because I publish news before anybody else and faster than what it takes to update a website…

10. 10 Average Joe Jan 13th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

I like how they say the bikes are affordable for the average person. So when is the average person going to fork out 50K for a bike. Maybe if they try to make bikes for the average Joe and not make bikes that have a price tag that is not what the bike is really worth to fill there pockets. The greedy always get greedier and that’s what causes companies to fold. Money goes to ones head!

11. 11 wesley Feb 25th, 2009 at 9:15 pm

comeon dudes 50 grand is not a motorcycle for the average joe like me, bad ass bikes do. but i guess i can just keep on dreaming about riding one of your bad ass bikes keep on builduing them and ill just keep on dreaming, good luck from wes.