Anarchy Motorcycles Welding Tips

The topic of the month continues to be welding. Adrian at Anarchy Motorcycle Company not only builds custom bikes like this “Devil” one but also writes a Blog with a few welding tips. Check it out at Anarchy Motorcycle Blog. (BTW, the “Devil” is an in house built 300mm super drop seat and single sided frame in which is fitted a 120 Ultima engine, with hand made bars and internal twist hand controls, rolling on Pro-One Goldfinger wheels)

“Cyril, I would like you to show the world what good welding, and quality construction looks like. We have also linked your blog site to ours in the hope of sharing important information to the end consumer. Our blog site will have a more tech oriented format. I will do honest reviews and detailed pictorial installs on current products. Our next product install will be this week on the new 360 Brake. We have done a lot of changes to this product before it could be installed on our front end. I would be more than happy to share this tech information with you and your readers when it is ready. Please let me know if you are interested in this information from an unbiased source, not company propaganda”.

16 Responses to “Anarchy Motorcycles Welding Tips”

1. 1 saorijohn Apr 22nd, 2008 at 8:16 am

Great to see the pros passing on tips to hobby builders such as myself.

2. 2 J Apr 22nd, 2008 at 12:19 pm

Cool tips, I’d like to see more info on your fully-automatic clutch, but some of the product links seem dead…….

3. 3 Agnes Apr 23rd, 2008 at 12:13 pm

4. 4 Tod Neville Apr 23rd, 2008 at 12:55 pm

Agnes. I agree about amateurs jumping into the business when the economy was good. But they are not the reason why there is such a slow down. Don’t confuse cause and consequence. The consequence of the slow down is that the non-pros disappear. Which is the only good thing happening right now.

5. 5 AnARchy MoCo Apr 23rd, 2008 at 1:20 pm

Hey, Agnes you should do your research before you make a jackass out of yourself to the whole world. We at AnARchY MoCo have been in business since 1999, oh yeah, that’s well BEFORE all the TV shows came out to show numbskulls how to build bikes. As for the rideability of our bikes, NOTHING BEATS AIR RIDE!! Our bikes lift completely off the fround to a 5″ ride height. And yeah, I have the patents on the frame and swingarm. And if you would like to compare welding sometime, we would be more than happy to go up against any so-called “pro” in the industry. We feel our work speaks for itself. I also agree that the industry slow down will weed out the amatuers in the industry and that will leave the lion’s share for us on the next industry boom. One more thing, if you have any extra “few bucks” laying around, feel free to contact us, we will put it to good use and make you a kick-ass custom that ,for the record, is VERY RIDEABLE, and NADA listed. Look it up.

6. 6 Dave B. Apr 23rd, 2008 at 10:54 pm

Hey Anarchy, did you have to buy those patents from Matt Hotch, or was switching the paint from blue to red, and putting an Evo in place of the V-Rod motor enough?

7. 7 AnARchY MoCo Apr 24th, 2008 at 12:07 am

Wow, getting alot of response from people one this bike, and I really appeciate the feedback. To answer Dave B, this frame design was done long before Matt Hotch did his beautiful and world award winning V-Lux build. My dealers can verify this fact. I am how ever very happy to hear any comparison to Matt Hotch, as I feel he is truly on of the best builders in the world. I also really don’t see any other bikes on the market that have this look, so I can safely say that this look is still fresh. The actual bike pictured was done 3yrs. ago, and you either like it or you don’t. I think it is different from at least 90% of the production bikes that other companies are offering, and to my knowledge it is the only single-side swingarm 300 tire bike in production by any licensed U.S. manufacturer. Everyone is entitled to their option, but we all know what options are like.

8. 8 Jack Apr 24th, 2008 at 6:53 am

The design king of reminds me of EL WOOD from Paramount. Link below.

I loved that bike & this one as well. Good luck to all, we need it.

9. 9 Exotic Cycles Apr 24th, 2008 at 11:27 am

Well im not here to pat anyone on the back,but a lot of you amature bike builders should spend more time listening and less time bashing, I am a VERY well seasoned bike builder , I have uses a lot of differant fram manufactures (IE , rolling thunder,pro street frame works, wild west frames or extreem frames or what ever they call them self now and NONE of them compair. i orderd a kit from AnArChY ( less tins ) expecting to pick it apart like all thoes other frame builders who weld necks on upside down or weld foward control tabs on with a mig welder and I wont mention any names ( extreem frames ) I gon on the phone with AnArChY and had to let them know what i thought of there product….EXCEPTIONAL CRAFTSMANSHIP ….. and guys i tried to pick it a part the only thing i could find wrong with it was the frame was about 20 lbs heaver then any other frame i have ever used IE thicker walled metal ( wont crack at the welds ) and speaking of welds , smoothist cleanist niceist welds i have ever seen and I have been welding for a long time. if more builders took the time to R&D there product like AnArChY we wouldnt have necks cracking off bikes.. Now as for the ride of there bikes very impressive!!!!!! the kid knows his shit. the design of the frame is VERy unique from the detachable spikes to the extreem enginering that went in to every aspect of the bike this kit is hands down AWASUME!!!! I will post photos of the kit we received from then ( to off set the added weight of the frame we had to put a TURBO on it …LOL ) . to ALL the guys an AnArChY keep up the great work please…… sorry thats my peice and it had to be said…

10. 10 mark Apr 24th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

People that put down there competiton, usually have no convedence in there own work! I recently spent some time at Anarchy’s shop and I have seen first hand what these guys can do.I’ve been in the welding industry for over 20 yrs and the Anarchy crew is as good as it gets! As far as the frame design, if you new what the hell you were looking at you would relize what an assanine statement that was.This bike is one of the coolest and best built bikes out there.

11. 11 Exotic Cycles Apr 24th, 2008 at 5:04 pm

he is a link to the bike i am talking about from AnArChY MoCo

12. 12 Arie Jun 20th, 2008 at 7:02 pm

I had the chance to hang out with the guys from AnArChY at the last Cinnci show. They are a real nice bunch of guys and took me out and showed me a good time. I’ve been in the industry for 15 years, and I have to say I agree with Exotic Cycles. The frames are very nice. Very clean welds, nice flowing lines, and beautiful powder. It is hard to find fault with such a nice piece. These guys were not a bunch of dopes. They seem to know the industry, respect quality, and (from the looks of things on their website) run a clean, efficient shop. Keep up the good work Gentlemen.

13. 13 Bob Mar 13th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Can anyone tell me if the Harley market across the country is about the same as far as pricing. What would you consider the best place to pick up a newer one. Thanks

14. 14 freakshow choppers Mar 5th, 2010 at 12:48 am

to all you fucks that have a negative thing to say about anarchy(1) being a dealer for adrian and the guys is great,ya there is a few hiccups ,but the product is solid!
    (2) this bike is extremly ridable and we have been riding it for 2 years without any fuckups except for your every day shit.. Having built some of the top custom bikes in Canada we fully support and stand behind the anarchy product.

15. 15 IceMan Jan 28th, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I guess I’m kind of late to the party. Like the rest of the country, I’ve been watching the biker build-off shows on TV and I have my personal favorites regarding the bike builders and their styles. I’m researching everything now to decide what parts to use, i.e. frame, motor, trans,front end etc. I’m just now finding out about Anarchy frames but I tried to call their phone number and it’s not in service. Does anyone know if they’re still in business? I hope so, I like the frames. Thanks in advance.

1. 1 Motorcycle Welding with TIG Welder | Pingback on Feb 27th, 2011 at 10:18 am