New Harley-Davidson Spokesmodel For The V-Rod Muscle

Starting today Harley-Davidson is launching an ad campaign featuring Marisa Miller, 30, to promote the new V-Rod Muscle motorcycle. It is a sporty, sleek bike that targets a younger, urban and affluent demographic. So, I guess the casting was about finding the girl that V-Rod Muscle riders would like to date.

17 Responses to “New Harley-Davidson Spokesmodel For The V-Rod Muscle”

1. 1 Jeff Nicklus Oct 10th, 2008 at 5:17 pm

Marisa like totally like needs to keep like her mouth shut …. surfs up dude. She is good looking though!

Over & Out,

2. 2 Greg Oct 10th, 2008 at 5:26 pm

I agree. Bad voice (like Palin), bad verbal expression (like Palin), but better looking (than Palin).

3. 3 burnout Oct 10th, 2008 at 6:56 pm

Marissa Miller can TALK?????????????? peace

4. 4 Petersen Oct 11th, 2008 at 7:32 am

Marisa Miller is the best thing that could have happened to a Harley-Davidson ad campaign. The lady is so very, very, very HOT! I’d buy a V-Rod right now, if they fix up a date for me with Ms Miller. She can even ride the bike. I’d just behind her and wrap my arms around her and…. OOOOOOHHHHHHH………!

5. 5 steveb Oct 11th, 2008 at 8:06 am

in case you were wondering what you need to do to be cool, pay attention to this video, they will give you all the appropriate cultural cues so other “dudes” like you will “totally” know that your on it…like do you dig what I am saying, far out, groovy… like yea, I want a Muscle cuz, its like…cool

god help us, between politics and pap like this – I am about to yak

6. 6 madpuppy Oct 11th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

Marisa Miller is welcome to ride my V-rod muscle anytime she wants ! LOL

7. 7 James(Kiwi) Oct 11th, 2008 at 5:38 pm

I have no idea who she is but she sure is pretty!!
    Just like the Norton girls in the 70’s…MMmmm now what happened to Norton.

Trendy people only buy bikes and ride while it is an aceptable trend.Like buying the matching jewelry etc.One of the fastest growing market segments over here is Woman. I am not sure if this will get them on a V-Rod.
    On a serious note we are an aging demographic, the industry needs to get young people on Motorcycles.And I am not sure how it can be done?Riding motorcycles is fun, it is social and all walks of life can indulge.We Just need to get young men and womyn doing it.
    Marisa maybe one way of doing it,me I am not so sure.

Spring is here and it looks like a great day for a ride.

8. 8 saorijohn Oct 11th, 2008 at 6:35 pm

Hot chick. The campaign is ,like, totally, like about the future, which is like great. But the dude in the video has a mohawk. I had one in 1979. Welcome to the future.

9. 9 bcarter Oct 12th, 2008 at 10:44 pm

She is a ditz but a hot one still.

10. 10 Gunrunner Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:19 am

This marketing stint surely did not come from corporate… Ca Ching !

11. 11 Sasha Oct 13th, 2008 at 11:00 am

Female riders are the fastest growing marketplace in the motorcycle business according to the MIC and other resources like JD Power and Associates. I know plenty of girls that would love to ride that muscle V-Rod. The sexy stuff in this ad is pure bike. Marisa who?

12. 12 jeff & Robbie Oct 13th, 2008 at 11:36 am

Ugh!… that squeaky voice.

13. 13 Hillary Oct 13th, 2008 at 1:28 pm

She is hot, and she probably is at least smart enough to know America has only 50 states unlike Obama. She has that great All-American look unlike Hussein.

14. 14 John Elms Oct 13th, 2008 at 1:35 pm

Hillary, everybody can make and has made a lapsus.

“Lapsus is an involuntary mistake made while writing or speaking”.

15. 15 Kirk Oct 13th, 2008 at 2:01 pm

Hillary. Vote Obama!

16. 16 Bill Oct 13th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

That depends what your definition of “Lapsus” is. Marissa is HOT! I disagree with Nic about her keeping her mouth shut. A smart & beautiful woman like that would be welcome to open up her mouth any time with me.

17. 17 Vera Oct 13th, 2008 at 2:44 pm

Her body is OK for a white girl but her face looks a bit too mannish to me kind of like Ann Coulter to me.