Your Kick Start To Harley-Davidson Maintenance & Performance

All bikers should be able to work on their bikes. And it’s probably easier than what you think to do yourself a lot of maintenance chores and even some performance tricks. Who doesn’t need to know? Start wrenching and start saving. Fix My Hog is a reputable website offering very well produced and very comprehensive how-to Harley-Davidson DVD guides for both beginners and those who just need a refresher course.Your teachers will be 2 excellent and very experienced mechanics, Bob Larosa and Mark Di Petro, Through high quality videos and clear visual and verbal explanations, they make following the Harley factory service manual a snap. Choose your DVD:, Evo & Twin Cam, Softail, Dyna. Sportster and Touring models. I don’t know better investment in your Harley. Watch cool preview videos by going to Fix My Hog. All my readers get a “Huze $5.95 Discount Coupon” by ordering HERE.

8 Responses to “Your Kick Start To Harley-Davidson Maintenance & Performance”

1. 1 HP Fox Jan 16th, 2009 at 7:43 pm

I have the Fix My Hog Softail Edition and it’s great, saved me time and money. Looks like they have $5.95 off with the Huze coupon on the link I think I’ll get the 7 hour Softail/Dyna Bolt-on DVD today.

HP – 05 Deuce

2. 2 Nicker Jan 16th, 2009 at 10:29 pm

Those who know nothing about their scooter will never truly know what it is to be a Biker.
    (how could they?)

This looks like a great way to start the journey out of “Poserdom.” …………. 🙂
    (become someone worth talking to)

“Knowledge is Power”

3. 3 rodent Jan 17th, 2009 at 8:26 am

Bikers wrench, Enthusiasts do what?

4. 4 steveb Jan 17th, 2009 at 8:35 am

I know Dennis (a great guy) the owner and founder of Fix-My-Hog and have seen parts of his series before – they are very well done, comprehensive, clear and engaging. With that said, They were always too Junior for me. Most everything in the DVD’s I knew or was familiar with.

Well, after buying my first new bike this year, and it being a “modern” of the electron-fuel injecto variety – competently alien terrain for me – I went and viewed a friends copy of one of these newer DVD’s about twin-cams and all this new tech, in the hopes that I would at least be able to about 1/2 understand what the hell is going on with my machine.

Well mission accomplished, I know just about enough to feel less than clueless. Oh yeah, and it told me how to get to the battery, a minor event in and of itself….

if your a rookie, on your own and dont have a salty dog to show you the ropes, this is a good way to get a leg up if you dont want to call the hog-ulance every time your pride and joy farts.

5. 5 Doc Robinson Jan 17th, 2009 at 5:55 pm

I’ve reviewed several of the Fix-My-Hog DVDs and highly recommend them. There’s an old story of about a keen young salesman taking a seat in the front row of a sales training seminar. To his suprise he sees the top salesman for the company for many years sitting there with notepad in hand. The young bloke says to him, “Hey Pops, I thought you’d know it all by now?” The old fellow looks at him and says, “I do sonny, but ya know, I’m not smart enough to always remember all I know”.

6. 6 Nicker Jan 18th, 2009 at 4:04 pm

“.. Enthusiasts do what?…”

They do what they know how to do…. they “Enthuse”….
    That’s what makes em such a pain in the ass.

7. 7 Buzz Kanter Jan 19th, 2009 at 8:44 am

Fix My Hog is an amazing concept that Denis has done very well for a lot of years. Congrats to him and thank goodness there are people lik ehim helping support and grow this business.

High quality stuff!

8. 8 Patrick Mar 5th, 2009 at 8:54 am

When did thay stop making the kick start on the Harley