Jesse James Is A Dead Man. 3rd Episode. The Frost Bike.

jessejamescyrilhuzeblogThe third episode of “Jesse James Is A Dead Man” features Jesse and his team preparing a custom bike to ride 125 miles in the artic desert by a temperature reaching  minus 50F (minus 75F with wind chill). But can Jesse also withstand the freezing cold? Training to change a wheel in subzero remperature, then the icy ride. No airport, no hospital, only one general store…

The show airs on Spike tomorrow Sunday June 14 at 10 pm EST/9 pm C. You can watch a sneak preview by jumping to Spike (take your thick coat & gloves). Picture courtesy Jesse.

18 Responses to “Jesse James Is A Dead Man. 3rd Episode. The Frost Bike.”

1. 1 Grayhawk Jun 13th, 2009 at 8:11 am

First glance before I read the post I thought we had fast forwarded to South Dakota in January and Mike (Kiwi) was being pictured on a test ride, just a little cold humor Mike. That is really just a Banana Belt across I-90.

Back to actual post, Episode 2, saw the first episode, first top fuel run I have seen with a minimal burn out to heat the tire up for all out run, surely was edited out and did they actually set the computer for shut down at “x”, etc.

Reality is most assuredly its more than a walk thru and a couple attempts and you master top fuel, not. Probably had a GXSR running along side shooting film of the runs by someone riding bitch on the Bussa. I know, sorry, I was biting my nails the whole time.

WWE, Survivor, Reality shows, non reality – OCC and now Jesse all scripted television to entertain but still just all television.

Sandra will have Jesse doing John Wayne movies next. But heh all jokes aside most would love to be doing those gigs and making that money.

2. 2 Brandon Jun 13th, 2009 at 10:48 am

This episode is going to be HOT!

3. 3 Shifter Jun 13th, 2009 at 10:52 am

Electric clothing, I guess.

4. 4 A 1 cycles Jun 13th, 2009 at 10:54 am

overdramatic voice overs with not so factual information…but come on everything hes doing we all want to try…its awesome. i would love to run the cops and not have to pay for it..and nitromethane top fuel fumes are one of the best smells i have ever smelt..its a great concept and he will be successful while having fun

5. 5 Dave Blevins Jun 13th, 2009 at 2:50 pm

New show title: Jesse James is a COLD man.

6. 6 Chris P. Jun 13th, 2009 at 3:05 pm

Better: Jesse James is a ICE man

7. 7 Curt! Jun 14th, 2009 at 12:36 am

Sure hope this isn’t as boring as the police chase episode. If they are gong to have a scripted drama they need to at least hire some writers that can produce a believable script. I may watch one more episode top see if it is really as bad as the last show.

8. 8 Mike Kiwi Tomas Jun 14th, 2009 at 6:20 am

Grayhawk, There’s too many lights and fang dangle fancy stuff on the bike for me. Throw the 125 deg Death Valley heat at me but not so much of that white stuff.

9. 9 Gabe Larkins Jun 14th, 2009 at 6:53 am

The new series Jesse is doing is pretty cool. The drag race episode was not staged. Jesse did ride both those bikes. Yes he did blow up Tony Ruggiero’s bike on a pass. That happens when u let off the throttle and try to wick it a second time. I know this because I blew up more engines then I care to remember. I raced Pro Fuel in the AHDRA for a few years.
    You may have seen my old trailer on the show. I sold it to
    Tony when I stopped racing.

Jesse James rode the hell out those bikes and did a great job ! Most people don’t have the balls to get on one of those machines. Its a very dangerous and expensive hobby. I spent over 500k doing it myself.

We may not all like Jesse James, but you have to give him props. He has done a lot for the custom bike industry, helping make it mainstream and popular. He has branded himself well and made himself a rich man in the process. Most of us will never get the chance to do what he has done for the industry. So let’s let him play and do some reckless activities. I know I would if I had a bunch of money and a film crew in tow.

Gabe Larkins
    Former Pilot and Owner of the Nitro Syndicate Pro Fuel Race Team

10. 10 Rodent Jun 14th, 2009 at 8:13 am

It’s just aother TV show

11. 11 Grayhawk Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:58 am

Agree Mike you are true to your style and all humor is in jest only, besides I should have known those were TV make-up saddle bags at first glance.

Best of luck on you guys joint venture.

Sincere Regards

12. 12 winterman Jun 14th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

What is it with you people? Last winter two guys on harleys did this while the ice road was being used by the trucks hauling to the drilling rigs. Oh, by the way there is more in Tuk than you mentioned, SUCH AS THE TRUCKING OUTFITS!

13. 13 Drake Jun 14th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Go, Jesse go.

14. 14 jatinder pal Jun 15th, 2009 at 8:34 am

Money for ridding motorcycle…damn…lucky jesse…u get everything,money,fame,adventure and every single thing he needed…without the hooker….lol…

15. 15 Lyle Jun 15th, 2009 at 10:32 am

We have the Below Zero Hero run every January in Fargo North Dakota. This last one was -13 degrees and I got frostbite on my face. If Jesse’s going to ride 125 miles at -50, then he’s got my endorsement.

16. 16 Conrad Jun 15th, 2009 at 9:17 pm

Lyle,. I hear ya and agree with you on that!

17. 17 dragon Jun 16th, 2009 at 6:00 am

turned the channel use to work in ice house with out a shirt on, come on jessie stop shaking

18. 18 xx bethel Jun 21st, 2009 at 2:13 pm

I’ve watched all 3 episodes of Jesse James is a dead man,thanks to SPIKE TV in my opinion it is without a doubt the best reality show on TV keep jesse on thank you.