Jesse James Hydrogen LSR Car Engine. First Fire.

Last weekend Jesse James sent me the following short movie. West Coast Choppers Monday June 08, 09, 12.45 am. Hydrogen car engine is fired for the 1st time (you need Quicktime installed on your computer). Hear it cough…then scream. What about the body? It’s a teaser. So, if you have questions, go ahead. Ask in “comments’. Jesse reads my Blog and will answer when he wants…if he wants.

10 Responses to “Jesse James Hydrogen LSR Car Engine. First Fire.”

1. 1 Melville Jun 16th, 2009 at 12:17 am

Sounds Awesome !!! I can’t wait to see the final product.

2. 2 Scooter Jun 16th, 2009 at 7:14 am

Will it be ready for BUB 09 or Speedweek this year??

3. 3 Mike Greenwald Jun 16th, 2009 at 9:04 am

Seemingly, these cars are not inexpensive to operate.

4. 4 Troy Jun 16th, 2009 at 9:37 am

BUB Motorcycle Speed Trials is a motorcycle only event. If Jesse plans running it at Bonneville he will have to run at one of the other three events or at a private meet. However, he may also elect to run it at one of the SCTA’s El Mirage dry lake events. Wherever he runs, you can bet Jesse will put on a good show.

5. 5 Ben Jun 16th, 2009 at 10:25 am

This will be part of a future installment of Jesse James is a Dead Man i hope. Looking forward to seeing Jesse live to die another day, as they say.

6. 6 Jim Watson Jun 16th, 2009 at 10:26 am

Looks and sounds a lot like a Sprint Car — Let’s put a Schneider T154R cam in it, and take it to a dirt shortrack!

7. 7 Geno Jun 24th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

woweeeeee -so impressed, I thought that now that he married hollywood he would just
    stay home and write a book…

but I think he might need a kick starter on that rig

8. 8 ema Jul 9th, 2009 at 5:35 am

Yeah, it seems like it’s going for a race.Great job there. i just hope it’s that easy to find replacement engine when yours get tripped off!lol

9. 9 steve Aug 1st, 2010 at 3:15 pm

I’m watching you right now on spike tv me and my friends are having a talk about the ratio that you use because we can get it right for our car

1. 1 JESSE JAMES IS DEAD MAN – LAST EPISODE! « What’s Hot with Bobber and Chopper Motorcycles Pingback on Aug 4th, 2009 at 10:48 am