Jesse James Is A Dead Man. His Hydrogen Powered World Record And The VMAX.

jessejamesvmaxThe final show of the season. Shot on location at El Mirage Dry Lake in Southern California where he beat the controversial Hydrogen Powered World Record,  Jesse pilots the VMAX on several high speed runs. The VMAX impressed Jesse who has ridden just about everything with big horsepower and wheels.

Following his ride on the V four bike Jesse said “After experiencing the raw power and torque of the new VMAX I find it hard to ride any other bike!” . Tune in this evening Sunday August 9th on Spike TV at 9 pm EST.

6 Responses to “Jesse James Is A Dead Man. His Hydrogen Powered World Record And The VMAX.”

1. 1 J Aug 9th, 2009 at 6:18 pm

Seriously? Thought those Patrick Racing engines rocked….

Jesse James- The New Face of Yamaha.

What does that pay?

2. 2 Patof Aug 10th, 2009 at 9:48 am

Obviously, it pays enough! If Harley, or anybody else, did not want to pony up the cash-ola for this straight up ‘Dude to support their brands, Kudos to Yamaha & JJ for coming to an agreement. Money talks, know what I mean! Like JJ’s hand says: Pay Up Sucker!!!

3. 3 Motorcycle Men Aug 10th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

I have to tell you, I see this a gig for Yamaha. I think Yamaha has been making all of the right moves. Star motors are on the move in a big way. If Jesse James gets behind them, its big… Yamaha also makes a fine custom just check out BMS Choppers. Sam Nehme Of BMS Choppers has been building custom Yamaha motorcycles for years. Maybe Jesse can put a few together?

4. 4 Scot Aug 10th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

I’ve ridden plenty of bikes with Patrick Racing motors and they are really nice. I also rode a buddy of mines ’09 VMAX a few months ago. It scared the shit out of me. I couldn’t believe how smooth, quiet, and brutally fast it was. I honestly don’t see how he keeps out of jail on the damn thing…

If you get a chance to ride one, do it. It’s impressive!

5. 5 bigalyts Aug 10th, 2009 at 9:54 pm

When you are Riding the V-Max you are so bad: that rain won’t fall on you! Great Bike a little to small for Big Doods!

6. 6 jatinder pal Aug 11th, 2009 at 1:45 am

One of the best muscle bikes of all era…yamaha truly have built a beast….the looks,performance…awesome..jesse should try something to build on vmax platform.